become an editor
the entire directory
only in Books/Fortran_90
Computing for Scientists: Principles of Programming with Fortran 90 and C++
- By R. J. Barlow and A. R. Barnett. Site has code from book.
- By Loren P. Meissner. Complete presentation of Fortran 90 features and applications, with examples of use in the fields of science, statistics, applied mathematics, and engineering. Site describes book and list contents.
Fortran 90 For Engineers
- By Delores M. Etter (Wiley). Site describes book and lists contents.
Fortran 90 for Scientists and Engineers
- By Brian Hahn. [PDF]
Fortran 90 Programming
- By T.M R. Ellis, University of Oxford, Ivor R. Philips, and Thomas M. Lahey (Addison-Wesley). Site describes book and lists contents.
Fortran Top 90
- By Jeanne Adams, Walt Brainerd, Jeanne Martin, and Brian Smith (Unicomp). Reference work for the Fortran programmer, containing a two-page summary of each of the 90 most important features of the Fortran 90 programming language. Site describes book, lists contents, and provides an excerpt.
Introduction to Fortran 90
- By Larry Nyhoff and Sanford Leestma (Prentice Hall). Site describes book and lists contents.
Migrating to Fortran 90
- By James F. Kerrigan (O'Reilly). Practical guide to Fortran 90 for the Fortran 77 programmer. Site describes book, and lists contents and index.
Programming in Fortran 90: A First Course for Engineers and Scientists
- By Ian M. Smith (Wiley). Site describes book and lists contents.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 10, 2015 at 12:42:51 UTC -