become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fortran/Books
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Fortran: Books
ARPACK Users' Guide: Solution of Large-Scale Eigenvalue Problems with Implicitly Restarted Arnoldi Methods
- By R. B. Lehoucq, D. C. Sorensen, and C. Yang (SIAM). Describes a Fortran 77 package.
Computational Methods of Linear Algebra
- By Granville Sewell (Wiley). Site has Fortran 90 and Matlab codes described in text. A description and table of contents are at http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0471735795.html .
F Programming Books
- Titles include "Key Features of F", "Programmer's Guide to F", "Algorithms and Data Structures in F and Fortran", "The F Programming Language", and "F Tutorial". Sold by The Fortran Company.
Fortran 77, 95, 2003 Books with Online Program Examples
- Books by Ian Chivers and Jane Sleightholme. Includes descriptions, accompanying source code, and a PDF version of the book "Interactive Fortran 77."
Markov Chain Monte Carlo Simulations and their Statistical Analysis
- By Bernd A. Berg (World Scientific). Site has description, table of contents, and Fortran 77 code discussed in book.
The Numerical Solution of Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations
- By Granville Sewell (Wiley). Site has Fortran 90 and Matlab code presented in text. Description and table of contents are at http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0471735809.html .
Performance Optimization of Numerically Intensive Codes
- By Stefan Goedecker and Adolfy Hoisie (SIAM). Discusses the essential ingredients for achieving high performance in numerical computations on modern computers. The authors explain computer architectures, data traffic and issues related to performance of serial and parallel code optimization exemplified by actual programs written for algorithms of wide interest.
Unix for Fortran Programmers
- By Mike Loukides. Introduces the scientific programmer to the Unix operating system and tools. Assumes some knowledge of Fortran, none of Unix or C. Covers Fortran 77. Site describes book, lists contents, and provides code examples.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 24, 2012 at 18:42:33 UTC -