become an editor
the entire directory
only in Forth/Personal_Pages
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Forth: Personal Pages
Computers: Programming: Personal Pages
Albert van der Horst
- Fig-Forth including modern style manuals, Intel Forth assemblers, sorting, simulation, factoring and primes, Transputers and projects, politics, tomato game; member of the Forth gg: Dutch Forth user group.
- Research, Forth programming, and opinions on some computing issues.
Bradford J. Rodriguez, Ph.D.
- Freelance embedded systems engineer; focus: hardware and software development for low-end (8/16-bit) microcontrollers. Created: CamelForth ANS Forth compiler for embedded controllers, Chromium Forth meta/cross-compiler, Scroungemaster II educational multiprocessor system.
- Charles (Chuck) Moore is the creator of Forth.
Jack J. Woehr
- Wrote FIJI, JaxForth, VWin4th. See Rocky Coast Free Board: RCFB.
- Quadratic interpolation in Forth, notes on servo design, Number puzzle, thoughts on perfume, soldering silver.
- Authored iForth, mxForth, tForth; eForth variant. Benchmarks use iForth to compare: i486/Pentium, Win95/DOS-7.0, WinNT/Linux-2.0. Data on x86 iForth and Transuputer tForth. Free downloads.
Michael Somos at CSU
- Good sized set of Forth links.
- FIG member, FIAT Spider fan; religious humor; a few links on trains, movies, videos.
- Wrote PicForth, a free-software Forth compiler for the Microchip PIC microcontrollers.
- Forth freeware downloads, including ForthCMP; other software; family links.
- Forth links, downloads: ANS-Forth compatibility package for F-PC, F68KANS port to Macintosh, IDE for Microchip PIC 16C84 Microcontroller, and Tetris for Terminals.
Usenet comp.lang.forth -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 6:54:03 AM EST -