become an editor
the entire directory
only in Implementations/colorForth
Computers: Programming: Languages: Comparison and Review
Chuck Moore's colorForth
- Home site of creator and inventor of Forth, and a new incarnation of Forth with simplified color-based syntax, improved performance. Stand-alone x86 version. Forth articles, multiprocessors, VLSI design tool. [Open Source, public domain]
- Information page on the original Wiki, at (Ward) Cunningham and Cunningham, Inc.
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia.
colorForth Mail List Archive
- Traffic since 20 Mar 2001.
- At Creative Chips GmbH ASIC microelectronics: proposal for displaying colorForth sources in HTML and ASCII; handling floppy images with bput, bget (Linux only); attempts to play .wav files; interrupts in protected mode. By Bernd Beuster.
colorForth Source for Color.com
- Screenshots of 2.0 color blocks in HTML at Merlintec.com.
- Brief notice, and far longer forum discussion that followed, mostly a general Forth discussion and information exchange. [OSNews.com] (November 12, 2002)
Chuck Moore Holds Forth
- Moore's responses, and further interview, again, diverse opinions, very informative. [Slashdot] (September 14, 2001)
Ask Chuck Moore about 25X, Forth and So on
- Interview, with the normal great diversity of opinion, some of it very informative, some quite heated. [Slashdot] (August 28, 2001)
Usenet comp.lang.forth -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 12, 2014 at 12:38:52 UTC -