become an editor
the entire directory
only in Erlang/Research
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Erlang: Research
Ports and Compilers
- Formally-Based Tool Support for Erlang Development, a joint research project with the University of Kent, Sheffield University, T-Mobile and Erlang Training and Consulting.
- High Performance Erlang is an ASTEC project at the Computing Science Department of Uppsala University, aimed at efficiently implementing the concurrent functional language Erlang.
- Model checking Erlang code through formal methods.
A Practical Subtyping System For Erlang
- Wadler's type system for Erlang developed at Glasgow University with Simon Marlow.
Project Plan: Process structure extraction from ERLANG /OTP systems
- An ongoing research project at Uppsala University.
- A research project focussed on the design and prototyping of a secure and safe mobile code execution environment in Erlang.
- Erlang is being used by Joe Armstrong for researching the transportation and description of complex data structures across networks.
Usenet comp.distributed -
Usenet comp.lang.functional -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, April 5, 2013 10:51:45 AM EDT -