become an editor
the entire directory
only in News_and_Media/Papers
News and Media
- An intermediate representation of Erlang, intended to lie at a level between source code and the intermediate code typically found in compilers.
Erlang and the Great Computer Language Shootout
- Notes by James Hague on optimizing the Erlang benchmarks.
Extending Erlang with structured module packages
- Richard Carlsson. Department of Information Technology, Uppsala University.
A staged tag scheme for Erlang
- Mikael Pettersson. Department of Information Technology, Uppsala University.
Using PDF to Distribute Code
- Joe Armstrong, SICS. [PDF] (December 12, 2001)
Concurrent Functional Programming with Erlang and OTP (Open Telecom Platform)
- Bjarne Däcker. Real-Time in Sweden, Halmstad. (ppt) (August 22, 2001)
Evaluation of HiPE, an Erlang Native Code Compiler
- Erik Johansson, Sven-Olof Nyström, Thomas Lindgren, Christer Jonsson, Uppsala University. ASTEC Report. [PDF] (March 01, 1999)
Performance Measurements of Threads in Java and Processes in Erlang
- A study on Erlang's vs. Java's concurrency systems. J Halén,R Karlsson,M Nilsson (November 02, 1998)
Usenet comp.distributed -
Usenet comp.lang.functional -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 14:05:04 UTC -