become an editor
the entire directory
only in Eiffel/Libraries
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Eiffel: Libraries
Computers: Programming: Development Tools
e-POSIX, the complete Eiffel to POSIX binding
- Eiffel to POSIX binding. The goal of e-POSIX is to provide a 100% complete Eiffel binding to Standard C and POSIX. It has started adding bindings for the Single Unix Specification.
- An Eiffel code generator for Glade.
- An Eiffel library to parse and write RSS. [Open source, Eiffel Forum License]
- An Eiffel language wrapper for the FOX GUI library.
- An open source project that aims to develop a complete Eiffel binding for OpenGL. The binding is implemented as an Eiffel wrapping of the OpenGL C API.
- A library of software components that address the specific needs of interactive applications. Some of the planned components will be usable for console applications as well as for system with a graphical use interface while others will provide mechanisms that are especially useful for console applications.
elj database interfaces
- The elj project has SmartEiffel interfaces to the following databases: Firebird, MySQL, Postgres, SleepyCat (Berkeley DB).
elj project: Small/SmartEiffel Libraries and Applications
- Goal: bring some much needed library functionality to Small/SmartEiffel developers. Most libraries available for seamless multiplatform use: Linux, Unix, Win32. Descriptions, downloads, links. [Open Source, Eiffel Forum License]
- A general-purpose library for allowing the SmallEiffel (now SmartEiffel) eiffel compiler to generate m68k-compatible code, and a series of classes which wrap the palm API such that an Eiffel developer can write a PalmOS application entirely in Eiffel. [Open source]
- A XML 1.0 parser for Eiffel based on expat. eXML is no longer actively maintained.
Fenestra: An Eiffel Win32 Library
- An API GUI library; while specific to Win32 API, is high level enough to allow convenient programming in an object-oriented way. Aims to be portable to any of the actively supported Eiffel compilers for any Win32, letting users mix and match compilers as they wish. Freeware, Eiffel Forum License.
- A web services library for Eiffel. The library contains clusters that support servlets, end-points (HTTP, CGI, FastCGI), XML-RPC, SOAP, logging (log4e), DOM Level 2, and XML to DOM parsing. [Open source]
- Graphics library for Eiffel.
- An Eiffel XML parser and library.
- Eiffel bindings to ORBit.
- Open Source portable GUI library for Eiffel. It started as the "translation" of FOX GUI Toolkit, its goal is independent GUI Library. Currently, only for Visual Eiffel for Win32 only.
Sourcepole: Eiffel Libraries
- Small set with descriptions and links including EiffelBDB, an Eiffel interface to the Berkeley DB, Eiffel-mmap, an Eiffel interface to the mmap system, and gtkxmhtml, an Eiffel interface to the GNOME gtk-xmhtml widget.
- Yet Another Eiffel Sockets Library
Usenet comp.lang.eiffel -
Usenet comp.object -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 31, 2007 at 8:04:23 UTC -