become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Eiffel
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Eiffel
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Computers: Programming: Languages: Comparison and Review
Computers: Programming: Languages: Compiled: Object-Oriented
Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected: Object-Oriented
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Extensions
Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented: Class-based
Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented: Pure
Computers: Programming: Languages: Open Source
Computers: Programming: Languages: TOM
This category in other languages:
Berend de Boer Page
- Develops e-POSIX, full Eiffel to POSIX binding; much information on other languages.
Bertrand Meyer's ETH Page
- Eiffel's creator: overview, current, research, positions and projects, courses, publications, work in progress, non-ETH, personal, contact; innovative introductory programming textbook, Touch of Class, uses Inside-out teaching progression.
Eiffel Parser for SNiFF+
- Freeware add-on to make SNiFF+ an Eiffel IDE.
- A division of ISE (Interactive Software Engineering), the company formed by Eiffel's inventor, Bertrand Meyer. Free downloads of EiffelStudio and Eiffel ENViSioN. Many documentation about Eiffel: tutorials, articles, manuals.
- Community site for Eiffel language users: articles, libraries, tools, packages, blogs, polls, glossary, FAQ, links.
- Links, technical information about Eiffel standardization and available compilers and libraries, and Gobo Eiffel Project to promote free and portable tools and libraries. [Open Source]
Hello, World program
NICE: Nonprofit International Consortium for Eiffel
- Goal: promote the industrial approach to reliable construction of computer software by advancing development of an industry of high quality reusable software components, based on the Eiffel object-oriented method, language, libraries, and environment.
- Makers of Visual Eiffel, first Eiffel compiler to generate native code; and the Rapid Application Developer (RAD) Display Machine (DM), a new approach to Eiffel RAD: it accesses Java classes. Free evaluation downloads! [English and German]
- Weblog; updated often, many contributors; maybe the most active Eiffel website.
Trusted Components Initiative
- Cooperative effort to advance the success of the software industry via Component-Based Development, enforcing the highest standards through systematic techniques for component quality.
- Defines the term 'Eiffel', lists some links where you can find more information. Concise.
Wikipedia: Eiffel Programming Language
- Online encyclopedia article, including detailed information on syntax and semantics.
Usenet comp.lang.eiffel -
Usenet comp.object -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 9:12:36 AM EDT -