become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/E
Computers: Parallel Computing: Programming: Languages
Computers: Programming: Languages: Curly Bracket
Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected: Object-Oriented
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Bytecode
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Object-Oriented
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java
Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Scheme
Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented: Class-based
Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented: Pure
Computers: Programming: Languages: Scripting: Object-Oriented
Computers: Programming: Languages: Smalltalk
- Developing capability secure distributed computing systems, prototype desktop via DARPA research grant; personnel represent most of E expertise from over $11M of research and development effort over 6 years. Descriptions, papers, contacts, personnel.
- Several original E documents: white paper, programmer manual (getting started, runtime, language specification, classes, tools), tutorial (introduction; getting started; hello world, ewhen, inverse; dice), datasheet, glossary, trust manager, distributed garbage collector, and commerce demo.
- Home of E, the secure distributed object platform and scripting language for writing Capability-Based Smart Contracts.
Mark S. Miller: Caplet Security
- Consulting company. Caplet means a capability applet, main themes of E and EROS. Miller is an influential programmer who has worked on Xanadu, Agorics, capability systems, and genetic algorithms.
Wouter's Amiga E Page
- Object-oriented, procedural, unpure functional language, common on Amiga. Main influences: C++, Ada, Lisp; fast compiling, inline assembler, many integrated functions, strong modules, flexible types, and quoted expressions. Description, readme, downloads, mail list. [Freeware]
Usenet comp.object -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:58:14 UTC -