become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Directories
Computers: Programming: Languages: Comparison and Review
Computers: Programming: Resources: Directories
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Directories
Dictionary of Programming Languages
- Compendium of computer coding methods assembled to provide information and aid appreciation for computer science history.
- Alphabetical annotated list of programming languages.
The Language List
- Has over 2,500 programming languages, past and present; with some other computer information. Maintained by Bill Kinnersley.
- Describes major classes of languages, major languages within those classes, and many helpful links.
- For those who think the world begins and ends with C++ or Java, here's an incomplete list of languages with descriptions.
- Collected information on approximately 2350 computer programming languages, including timeline.
SAL - Languages and Compilers
- Big collection programming language implementations.
Web Programming Languages
- Surveys current and planned languages and interfaces for developing World Wide Web based applications; prefaced by discussion of traits of such languages.
Wouter's Programming Language Page
- Chronological historical overview of all languages author has designed, and sometimes implemented, over the years. Some of them (E, False, Bla, Aardappel, SHEEP) have own pages. Descriptions, some code samples, a few images.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 9, 2014 at 5:15:04 UTC -