become an editor
the entire directory
only in Delphi/Cryptography
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Delphi: Cryptography
Computers: Hacking: Cryptography
Science: Math: Applications: Communication Theory: Cryptography
Delphi Cryptography Page
- Implementations by Dave Barton of many of the most useful symmetric encryption algorithms (Blowfish, Twofish, IDEA, Rijndael, and Serpent) and message digests (RipeMD-160, SHA-1, and Tiger). Freeware with Delphi source code.
PC1 128-bit Stream Cipher
- Implementation of the PC1 128-bit stream cipher algorithm in various languages. Freeware (even for commercial use) with Delphi source code.
PGP Components for Delphi
- Provide encoding and decoding, creating and verifying file detached signatures, key management functions (DH/DSS, RSA), keyserver functions, utilities. [Open source, MPL]
- A collection of optimized cryptography components and routines for Delphi 4-6. The integrated ASN.1 support allows building of X.509 certificates using native Delphi code. Also implements 3DES, Twofish, and Rijndael (AES) in ECB, CBC, OFB, CFB, CTR, PCFB and ABC modes.
- Implementations of FGINT (Fast Gigantic INTegers) and many asymmetric encryption algorithms (RSA, DSA, ElGamal, Elliptic Curve, EC-DSA, and EC-ElGamal). Freeware with Delphi and free pascal source code.
XTea Encryption for Delphi
- Delphi implementation of XTea encryption algorithm and also utility for embedding encrypted strings into Delphi application.
efg's Cryptography and Math Functions
- A compilation of cryptography and high-precision math resources for Delphi (mirrored on Borland's website). Computer lab also features dozens of practical mathematics and graphics projects. Delphi source code with annotations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 1:20:17 PM EST -