become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Dataflow
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Dataflow
Computers: Programming: Languages: Functional
Computers: Programming: Languages: Multiparadigm
Computers: Programming: Languages: Visual
Computation Structures Group: CSG
- MIT research group which does dataflow programming research.
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
Declarative Ada: parallel dataflow programming in a familiar context
- From Proceedings of the 1995 ACM 23rd annual conference on Computer science conference.
Pure Data (PD)
- Real-time graphical dataflow programming environment for audio, video, and graphical processing.
ResearchIndex: Coarse-Grain Dataflow Programming of Conventional Parallel Computers
- Granular Lucid, GLU: coarse-grain dataflow language for programming conventional parallel computers; based on Lucid (circa 1994) an implicitly parallel, multidimensional dataflow language. A GLU program is a Lucid program with imperatively defined data functions and data types.
Usenet comp.lang.misc -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, August 7, 2011 8:24:04 AM EDT -