become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Concurrent
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Concurrent
Computers: Parallel Computing: Programming: Languages
Computers: Programming: Threads
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Parallel
The Alef Concurrent Programming Language
- Papers describing Plan 9's Alef programming language by Phil Winterbottom.
Bell Labs and CSP Threads
- Resources about threaded programming in the Bell Labs CSP style, by Russ Cox: history, principles and style of concurrent programming practiced at Bell Labs.
- Concurrent, time-based, on-the-fly, audio programming language, supports precise, fundamental level of expressiveness, multiple, simultaneous, dynamic control rates, ability to add, remove, modify code as programs run.
- Concurrent language for parallel programming based on ANSI C. Source code, manual, papers and research into parallel chess programs.
- C# extension, in two areas: Control flow extension for asynchronous wide area concurrency (was Polyphonic C#); Data type extension for XML and table manipulation (was Xen and X#).
Communicating Sequential Processes
- CSP is a language for describing patterns of interaction. A book by Tony Hoare introducing the language and the mathematical theory behind it is available in PDF format.
A Distributed Implementation of the C-Linda Programming Language
- Language combining C and Linda, gives six functions for concurrent process coordination, can be added to any other sequential language. Thesis with essay, bibliography, code samples.
- One of a family of synchronous languages which are particularly well-suited to programming reactive systems, including real-time systems and control automata.
FT Languages Page
- Fault-tolerant projects, goal: enhance language support for distributed programs with FT needs, most high-level languages lack good support for such, more so at system level; 3 projects described, FT-SR, FT-Linda, FTAG.
The Go Programming Language
- Documentation, source, and other resources for Google's Go language.
Go Programming Language Resources
- Documentation, syntax highlighting files for various editors and IDEs, links to Go libraries and bindings to C libraries, etc.
- The Joule system is a foundation for building distributed applications. Joule Quick Reference 1.0 and The Joule Manual, divided into chapters as PDF files.
- A coroutine library for C and Unix.
- Simple library implementation of the Linda parallel programming system. SourceForge project page: downloads, forum and CVS.
LoI (Language of Interaction)
- Designed to support interaction-oriented programming. This paradigm is especially suitable for the design of reactive component-based systems like distributed and interactive systems.
- MC# (Multiprocessor C#) is a high-level object-oriented language based on .NET platform made for developing complex industrial program systems that can use multiprocessors.
- A language for Deeply Networked Systems, implemented as a C extension based on structuring concepts and execution model of TinyOS, an event-driven OS for sensor network nodes with very limited resources: 8K bytes program memory, 512 bytes RAM.
Petri Nets World
- Petri Nets is a formal and graphical appealing language which is appropriate for modelling systems with concurrency.
Usenet comp.parallel -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2011 at 23:00:25 UTC -