the entire directory
only in Languages/Cobol
Hopper, Grace Murray
Commercial Products and Services
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Computers: Programming: Languages: Assembly: 370
Computers: Programming: Languages: Comparison and Review
Computers: Programming: Languages: Compiled: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Procedural
Computers: Software: Databases: Data Warehousing
Computers: Software: Databases: IBM DB2
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Mainframe: IBM: z-OS
Computers: Software: Year 2000
This category in other languages:
- Dedicated to COBOL and to those with an investment in it. Many Internet sites have information on COBOL, but this site assembles it so you need not search the whole Web to find it. Practical help is here: standards, programming, reengineering, tools, skill improvement, sample code, jobs.
- resource site for Cobol developers. Cobol related news, programming tips, resources and everything Cobol.
COBOL Programming Language: Hello World!
- Sample COBOL source code for beginners.
COBOL Source Codes @ VyomWorld.com
- COBOL projects and source codes.
COBOL: IBM Technical Help Forum
- Tek-Tips IBM COBOL technical support forum. Mutual help system for computer professionals.
Hello World Program
- COBOL source code for this traditional, beginner's programming exercise.
Mainframe, Midrange and Micro Computers
- Large collection of links and resources for enterprise computing with an emphasis on MVS and COBOL.
The SimoTime COBOL Connection
- Find out how to do bit-manipulation, display a field in hex-dump format, access a parameter provided from JCL and other tricks. It is all done in COBOL and the source code may be downloaded.
What Is COBOL?
- Definition of COBOL (COmmon Business Oriented Language), the most popular and widely-used business programming language today in terms of running programs.
The Wit and Wisdom of Grace Hopper
- Life was simple before World War II. After that, we had systems.
Year 2000 Parable
- Humorous tale of a Y2K COBOL consultant who has himself cryogenically frozen in order to avoid the Big Day.
COBOL Programmers Back In The Game
- ITWorld.com - You're wrong if you think COBOL programmers are doomed to go the way of the Edsel. COBOL developers who know the Internet can write their own job ticket. (March 19, 2001)
Usenet alt.cobol -
Usenet comp.lang.cobol -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 10, 2014 at 20:50:27 UTC -