become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Clipper
Computers: Programming: Languages: Compiled: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Database
Computers: Programming: Languages: Procedural
This category in other languages:
Advantage Database Server
- This RDBMS brings the concepts of client/server technology to new and existing PC database applications developed with xBase platforms.
Clipper Tool Producers
- Lists all known producers of CA-Clipper third party products, with address, phone, fax, email, web site.
Computer Associates Products Version Information
- Version information for all CA and Nantucket Clipper versions.
Computer Associates: Clipper forum at Tek-Tips
- Clipper technical support forums and mutual help system for computer professionals.
- Tools for Clipper programmers including Telepathy, Faxual II, Mr. Edit, PS Error, Faxual.lib and BroPlus.
- Documentation about IDE for xBase development focusing mainly on Harbour.
Karl´s VO Site
- Software developments with CA Visual Objects by Karl-Heinz Rauscher.
Manos Greek Clipper Page
- Clipper free libraries to handling help files and emulating OOP.
SQLExpress for Xbase++
- Links, downloads and articles for Xbase++ and Clipper developers. Also the homepage of SQLExpress; an object-oriented library for Xbase++ that provides easy connectivity to SQL and ODBC data sources.
Xb2.NET for xbase++
- An object-oriented Internet library for Xbase++. Includes classes for TCP/IP socket communications, HTTP, SOAP, SMTP, POP3, FTP. [Commercial]
- Community version of xHarbour which is a fork of Harbour compiler with aggressive enhancements breaking compatibility with Clipper.
Usenet comp.lang.clipper -
Usenet comp.lang.clipper.visual-objects -
Usenet comp.lang.xharbour -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2016 at 19:54:04 UTC -