become an editor
the entire directory
only in C/Tools
Computers: Programming: Development Tools
Computers: Programming: Languages: C++: Tools
- Acts as a caching pre-processor to C/C++ compilers, which often results in a 5 to 10 times speedup in common compilations. [Open Source, GPL]
- A static analyzer analyzes reactive, critical, real-time programs written in the C programming language and looks for runtime errors.
C Module Viewer (CMV)
- A small and smart programming tool that supports software engineering under C in the subjects modularity, overview and navigation (for Windows 9x/NT/2000). By Ezer Programmings.
C to Java converter
- Convert C preprocessed source to Java.
- Allows C source files to be directly executed as scripts (using #!), speeding development and simplifying maintenance.
- An analysis and inspection tool that lets software developers and maintainers easily understand detailed dependence relations in source code.
- CodeViz provides the ability to generate call graphs to aid the task of understanding code. [Open Source, GPL]
- Check this site for a survey of source code comprehension tools (these show flow and/or relationships of function within the program in a graphical and/or text manner). Both free and commercial products are listed.
- Caches compiled object files to dramaticly speed up compiles. More convenient than make, and speeds up builds (like RPM builds) that make doesn't. Obsoleted by ccache.
Crystal C/C++ Suite
- A suite of C/C++ review, visualization and editing tools: Flowcharts, Tokens Panel, Comment Generator, and Auto-Formatting in real time, call/caller/file graphs.
- Cscope is a developer's tool for browsing C programming code.
- Cxref is a C source code cross referencing and documenting program for UNIX, written by Andrew M. Bishop. Cxref makes both html and latex style document.
Development Assistant for C
- Supports a wide range of software development activities, from easy editing to controlling source quality, from detailed reviewing to documenting. By RistanCASE.
- Generates an index (or tag) file of C language objects found in C source and header files that allows these items to be quickly and easily located by a text editor or other utility. [Open Source, GPL]
- GNU cflow analyzes a collection of C source files and prints a graph, charting control flow within the program. [Open source, GPL]
- GNU GLOBAL is a source code tag system that works the same way across diverse environments. [Open source, GPL]
- Source-highlight, given a source file, produces a document with syntax highlighting. [Open source, GPL]
- A tool for formatting C code. [Open source, GPL]
- An error detection tool for C/C++ that automatically finds hidden errors at the source code level.
- KScope is a KDE front-end to Cscope. It provides a source-editing environment for large C projects, such as the Linux kernel. [Open source, GPL]
- Tool for statically checking C programs. [Open source, GPL]
- Source code analyzer, detects problems compilers cannot catch, by Cleanscape Software.
- Splint is a tool for statically checking C programs for security vulnerabilities and coding mistakes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2013 at 23:08:48 UTC -