become an editor
the entire directory
only in Libraries/XML
Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Tools: Parsers
The Expat XML Parser
- A XML parser library written in C. It is a stream-oriented parser in which an application registers handlers for things the parser might find in the XML document (like start tags). [Open source, MIT License]
libxml - The XML library for Gnome
- A part of the GNOME framework, but does not require GNOME. It provides interfaces similar to DOM and SAX and an XPath implementation. Released under W3C-IPR and GNU-LGPL.
- A validating parser written in C and available under the GPL.
SCEW - Simple C Expat Wrapper
- An easy interface around the XML Expat parser. [Open source, LGPL]
XML Security Library
- A C library based on LibXML2. News, features overview, full documentation, and download.
- Minimal non-validating parser written in C. Implements subset of SAX with namespaces. Public domain.
- Article on Pyxie, a "simpler" representation of XML, and its associated tools, programmed in C. (March 15, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:57:58 UTC -