become an editor
the entire directory
only in C/Libraries
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: C: Libraries
Computers: Programming: Languages: C++: Class Libraries
Computers: Programming: Languages: C: Source Code
Computers: Programming: Libraries
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Toolkits
- C programming library providing a virtual i386 running in protected mode.
Better String Library
- A safe and fast string library. It's buffer overflow and aliasing safe, high performance. The library includes a robust C++ wrapper that uses overloaded operators and rich constructors to make the CBstring struct a natural and powerful string abstraction.
- A small, static libc optimized for small size.
The Endpoint Library
- Library for winsock applications.Currently only compatible with winsock v1.1.
FFTW Home Page
- Fast free C FFT library; includes multi-dimensional, real-complex, and parallel transforms.
Fingerprint Verification System
- An easy to use library that allows programmers to integrate fingerprint technology into their software without specific know-how. Fast, easy to use, and small; great for embedded systems. [Open source, MPL]
- A library for integrated data storage and indexing, marshalling, transfer and encryption. It also features a slew of utility functions for various purposes. It is written in C, using the GLib paradigm. [Open source]
- ForbiSoft DIB Library provides platform independent bitmap loading. ForbiSoft ToolTip Library provides platform independent tooltip display. Target Win32 or Windows CE with the same code. Shipped as source code and will compile with Microsoft eMbedded 3.0 and Visual Studio 6.0. [Commercial]
GNU Scientific Library
- A free numerical library for C programmers. [Open source, GPL]
- An ANSI C library, for parsing command line arguments and options according to GNU standards. [Open source, GPL]
- A library for dispatching messages to huge groups of users over an arbitrary number of separate communication channels in real-time using IRC protocol. [Open source]
- Information extractor and disassembler for Java classes. Backend code available as a C library. [Open source, GPL]
Levenberg-Marquardt non-linear least squares algorithms in C/C++
- Package containing double and single precision flavors of the Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm. Included are versions with analytic and finite difference approximated jacobians. [Open source, GPL]
- Library for Posting Electronic Mail: manages posting email using SMTP to a preconfigured MTA. Can be used as part of a Mail User Agent or other program that must post email. Free: GNU LGPL.
- A C library for reading and writing files containing sampled sound. Project news, features list, API reference, FAQ, and download. [LGPL]
- A simple pop3 client library to be used by MDAs and/or MUA. one of libspopc's purposes is to help non-network-aware C developers to host easily a pop3 mail client in their programs. However, libspopc provides also a classical socket-level API for those who prefer. [Open source, LGPL]
- A portable configuration file API that utilizes XML for data storage and retrieval. libZI provides a typesafe way of serializing configuration data into a file in a manner consistent to XML standards. [Open source, GPL]
- Portable high-speed lossless data compression library written in ANSI C.
Math a la Carte
- Collections of mathematical software in Fortan and C. Software is free for some uses and can be purchased for others. Much of the software was developed at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
- A library implements a set of functions allowing to manage bi-dimensional matrix with languages C and C++. Matrix2D includes also several functions of images processing. [Free for personal use]
- A glibc clone for windows.
- A generic library for C. It extensively uses the preprocessor for generic implementation of sorting algorithms on arrays, lists, sorted lists, red-black trees. The library operates on user types and does not depend on a particular memory management system. [Open source]
Standard Function Library: SFL
- By iMatix Corp., portable function library for C/C++ programs; many years development; written in ANSI C; ports: DOS, OpenVMS, OS/2, most Unix, Windows; full sources and documentation (HTML); given as Open Source software for the benefit of Internet community.
- Library that allow generation of html page using templates. A template contain specific keywords that tell the routines where to insert data. Support insertion of table data.
- A free and open source library of simple programming utilities (written in C), including linked lists, AVL and Splay balanced binary trees, a simple caching system, Sparse Arrays. [Open source, LGPL]
- C library optimized for embedded systems. Free: GNU LGPL.
UniquE RAR File Library
- The URARFileLib is a platform-independent, small and fast static library for decompressing RAR files (RAR archives are created with WinRAR). Full RAR v2.0 file format support of all compression methods, including multimedia compression and encoding.
W3C Sample Code Library
- A general-purpose Web API written in C
- C library allows developers to port code from Windows to Unix or Linux systems. By Software Uno.
xnprintf() family functions for C/C++
- A small source file for 16/32/64-bit compilers. Provides snprintf() and others. [GPL or modified BSD license]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, November 21, 2013 8:07:48 PM EST -