become an editor
the entire directory
only in C/Compilers
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: C: Compilers
Computers: Programming: Compilers
- An embeddable C/C++ interpreter for cross-platform scripting and shell programming.
Development Assistant for C
- IDE for Embedded Software development in ANSI C. Editor, Browser, Call-Hierarchy Graph, Software Metrics, Makefile Generator, Tool Integration. Interface to Debuggers and Version Control Systems.
Dunfield Development Systems
- Makers of Micro-C compiler for MS/DOS. PC based cross development for embedded systems.
Freeware for Solaris
- precompiled Gnu C and C++ binaries for Solaris, for Sparc and Intel architectures.
- Retargetable ANSI C compiler for ALPHA, SPARC, MIPS R3000, Intel x86.
- A compiler system for Windows 95 - NT, includes lcc, a development environment, and other tools.
- A portable C/C++ preprocessor supporting several compiler-systems on UNIX and Windows. mcpp supports C99 and C++98 as well as C90 and it provides Validation Suite which tests C/C++ preprocessor comprehensively.
Miracle C Compiler
- Runs under Windows XP/Vista and compiles for console. Provides a multi-window development environment with integrated compiler and linker.
Mix Software Inc
- Makers of Power C for DOS, Win32, and Linux. C++ addons, but no compiler
- Open Source project to maintain and enhance the Watcom C, C++ and Fortran Compilers.
- A complete IDE and development kit for Windows and Pocket PC. The compiler is based on LCC, and the install builder for Windows is based on NSIS. Both are heavily modified.
Portable C Compiler
- Originally a 1970s compiler updated for Linux. Compiles to C99 standard. Website features mailing lists, documentation and bug tracking system.
Sun Studio C/C++/Fortran Compilers
- Resources for developers using C, C++, or Fortran for Solaris and Linux.
- Tiny C compiler usable as a library or exe. For I386 primarily. Includes linker and assembler. [Open source, LGPL]
- A vendor of embedded C/C++ development tools for OEM market.
Usenet comp.compilers -
Usenet comp.lang.c -
Usenet comp.lang.c.moderated -
Usenet comp.os.msdos.djgpp -
Usenet comp.std.c -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, May 5, 2013 11:08:24 PM EDT -