become an editor
the entire directory
only in C/Books
Computers: Programming: Languages: C: FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Computers: Programming: Languages: C: Standards
The Annotated Annotated C Standard
- This is a review of the book explaining some of the errors found.
Applications Programming in ANSI C
- Third edition.View online of download for viewing later.
The C Book
- Complete online version of second edition book by Mike Banahan, Declan Brady and Mark Doran. Popular introduction to ANSI Standard C.
C Elements of Style
- Programming books,information, and columns.
C Interfaces and Implementations
- Explains the use of various interfaces such as string manipulation and data structure.
C Programming: A Modern Approach
- Presents the second edition of the tutorial and reference by K. N. King with resources, feedback from readers and instructor information.
Scholarly Resources for CompSci Undergrads - C
- C tutorials, references and links.
Simulating Ecological and Evolutionary Systems in C
- Book by Will Wilson. The book starts with elementary programs modeling stochastic birth-death processes, slowly increasing programming complexity as the chapters progress.
A to Z of C
- The non-profit free book on C/DOS/Turbo C programming with 79 chapters. It's available online to view/download.
Writing Bug-Free C Code
- Online book by Jerry Jongerius advocates a style of programming based upon classes, data abstraction, run-time type checking, and fault tolerant functions which results in bug-free C code. Sources, Amazon link for printed copy.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2015 at 8:24:03 UTC -