become an editor
the entire directory
only in Class_Libraries/Database
Computers: Programming: Databases
Computers: Programming: Languages: C++: C++Builder
- An abstracted C++ database API with advanced transaction management and reliability features. [Open source, GPL]
Database Template Library
- Provides ODBC recordsets just like STL containers, including writing the contents back to the database.
- A C++ library for accessing SQL databases. Designed with standards in mind, so it provides a subset of the well-known JDBC 2.0 and runs on top of ODBC. [Open Source, LGPL]
- A C++ object-relational mapping library inspired by Boost.Serialization. In contrast to most serialization libraries with SQL serializers, C++ objects mapped with hiberlite behave similar to active record pattern. [Open Source, GPL]
MetaKit structured storage
- Highly portable, lightweight database manager, usable from several languages.
- A C++ API for MySQL. Tries to make working with queries as easy as working with other STL containers.
- C/C++ library to access ODBC data sources with only a few lines of code. Now, make dynamic database engines to access any ODBC data sources without knowing about ODBC!
- A class library used to open a Microsoft Access or SQL database. [Open source]
- OCI C++ Interface Library. Download, sample applications, bug tracker.
- Discusses a wrapper for the Oracle Call Interface including source-download.
- Oracle, Odbc and DB2-CLI Template Library. A set of classes that wrap around the dynamic database programming interfaces of Oracle, DB2 and ODBC. Also provides support for block-updates and other caching mechanisms.
- Database library for MySQL. The Singleton architecture of the database library provides simplicity and efficiency for Model-View-Controller type architectures. [Open Source, GPL]
- A database access library for C++ supporting Oracle, PostgreSQL, Firebird, MySQL, SQLite and MS SQL that makes the illusion of embedding SQL queries in the regular C++ code, staying entirely within the Standard C++. [Open Source]
- A c++-class-library for easy database-access. It implements a simple database independent layer, which loads drivers at runtime. Currently drivers for postgresql, sqlite3, mysql and oracle are provided. [Open Source, LGPL]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 13, 2014 at 17:38:52 UTC -