the entire directory
only in C++/Class_Libraries
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: C++: Class Libraries
Debugging and Testing
Computers: Programming: Languages: C: Libraries
Computers: Programming: Libraries
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Toolkits
This category in other languages:
- Provides a repository for free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries. The emphasis is on libraries which work well with the C++ standard library.
ACDK - Artefaktur Component Development Kit
- Platform independent C++ component framework similar to Java or .NET (reflection, threading, Unicode, garbage collection, io, net, util, xml, etc.) with integration of Java, Perl, Python, Tcl, Lisp, COM and CORBA. [Open source, LGPL or Qt Public License]
Apache C++ Standard Library
- A collection of algorithms, containers, iterators, and other fundamental components of every piece of software, implemented as C++ classes, templates, and functions essential for writing C++ programs. The goal is to provide a free implementation of the ISO/IEC 14882 international standard for C++ that enables source code portability and consistent behavior of programs across all major hardware implementations, operating systems, and compilers. [Open Source]
Available C++ Libraries FAQ
- Includes a list of available C++ libraries, both public domain and commercial.
Bioinformatics Template Library (BTL)
- Provides the generic mathematical components that will allow programmers to more rapidly construct applications that model biological entities.
- A C++ classes library implementing bitvectors with several types of on-the-fly, adaptive compression. Can be used in databases and search systems. [Open source, MIT License]
The Boost Graph Library (BGL)
- General purpose, generic C++ library for graph data structures and graph algorithms.
- A crypto library that provides a wide variety of cryptographic algorithms, formats, and protocols. [Open Source, BSD]
- An efficient and simple to use Binary Decision Diagram (ROBDD) package for C and C++.
The C++ Portable Components
- Class libraries for developing network-centric, portable applications in C++. The classes cover functionality like threads, thread synchronization, filesystem access, streams, shared libraries and class loading, sockets and network protocols, as well as an XML parser. By Applied Informatics. [Open source]
C++ Portable Types Library (PTypes)
- A simple alternative to the STL plus portable multithreading and networking. Compiles under modern Unix and Windows systems. [Open-source, zlib-like license]
CGAL - Computational Geometry Algorithms Library
- A collaborative effort to develop a robust, easy to use, and efficient C++ software library of geometric data structures and algorithms.
Chilkat C++ Libraries
- A static libraries for Visual C++ and C++ Builder developers: zip, e-mail, encryption, S/MIME, XML.[Shareware]
- An open source numerical library for mathematician, engineers and scientists who work in C++. Users can donate or licence (for commercial uses) their own code, request components, or bid to develop requested components.
Codemesh JMS Courier
- Lets you integrate C++ into any Java Message Service (JMS) vendor environment. [Commercial]
- A framework offering portable support for threading, sockets, file access, deamons, persistance, and system for clarity, services. [Open Source, GPL]
Common Text Transformation Library
- Library of C++ classes and functions to parse and modify STL strings. CTTL substring classes may be compared, inserted, replaced, and parsed with EBNF grammars. Compiled program implements recursive descent LL(INF) parser. [Open source, GPL]
- A C++ library designed to read/write configuration files. Allows reading and writing of a configuration file with minimal disruption of the data and any comments; Ensures that developers adopt an all or nothing stance; makes adding a new configuration setting as simple as declaring a variable, even if it is a complex object. [Open Source, BSD]
- Free library of cryptographic schemes: includes ciphers, message authentication codes, one-way hash functions, public-key cryptosystems, and key agreement schemes. [Open Source]
dlib C++ library
- A library for developing portable applications that deal with networking, threads, graphical interfaces, complex data structures, linear algebra, machine learning, XML and text parsing, numerical optimization, or Bayesian networks. [Open source]
- A C++ framework for binary reusable objects, or plugins. It enables exposing and sharing run-time type information for C++ classes. [Open Source, BSD]
- A library providing spell checking. [Open source, LGPL]
GOBLIN Graph Library
- Goblin is a full-featured tool chain for handling graphs. The project provides code from the following areas: Optimization, Layout, Composition, File import and export, and Manipulation. [Open Source, LGPL]
InteLib: Lisp programming within a C++ project
- A class library for Lisp programming within a C++ project using existing C++ translators. [Open source, GPL]
- Integrated C++ Foundation Libraries, including Inti::GTK, a C++ GTK+ binding (No longer an active project).
- A C++ toolkit providing a complete set of fundamental classes for building applications for Windows/MacOSX/Linux. It covers GUIs, containers, audio, midi, XML, vector graphics, file/network handling. [Open source, GPL or commercial license]
Led Rich Text C++ Class Library
- A portable, cross-platform C++ library designed to add various kinds of word processing (rich text) or text editing capabilities to your application.
- Library of Efficient Data types and Algorithms. Has all relevant algorithm building blocks in easy-to-use, efficient form for objects such as graphs, sequences, dictionaries, trees, points, flows, matchings, segments, shortest paths. [Algorithmic Solutions Software GmbH]
- A general C++ class library/framework. [Open Source, LGPL]
- Implements a full callback system for use in widget libraries, abstract interfaces, and general programming. [LGPL]
- A C++ library for importing and exporting WordPerfect documents. Features, screenshots, download and developer information. [LGPL licence]
- Provides an easy way to generate Excel Spreadsheets (xls-files) in custom applications without Microsoft Excel. Supports writing text, numbers, formulas, hyperlinks and images to cells with various formatting options. Available as a static library for Visual Studio and gcc/Linux.
- Port of the log4j logging library to C++.
- A library for flexible logging to files, syslog, IDSA and other destinations, modeled after the Log4j Java library. [Open Source, LGPL]
- A Macintosh optimized C++ source library. It include std::valarray optimized for the Altivec execution engine; std::vector partially specialized on the Mach allocator, for OS-level copy-on-write; a convenient and efficient wrapper for Altivec data types; COM clients and servers for writing CFPlugIns. [Commercial, open source]
muParser - a fast math parser library
- An extensible cross platform library for parsing mathematical expressions.
- A C++ class library to support integration and migration of Fortran to C++. ObjexxFCL includes Fortran-compatible array, string, and intrinsic function support.
- A C++ based library, that can be used to make programs using functions as in VB. The library has 25 classes ranging from GUI, Threads, String, Active-X. Simple way to convert VB code to C++. [Open source, Qt Public License (QPL)]
OpenTop C++ Library
- A cross-platform C++ library providing high-performance and portable classes for multi-threading, I/O, networking, Unicode and XML parsing. [Commercial]
- C++ bindings for ORBit.
- A high performance C++ application framework which provides many classes needed for real-world application development, emphasing on ease of use, size and stability. [Open Source, LGPL]
- A C/C++ logging API library, offering a combination of type-safety, efficiency, genericity and extensibility. [Open Source, BSD]
- A C++ toolkit which enables developers to created distributed peer to peer solutions using agent engineering.
Presentation on The Bioinformatics Template Library (BTL)
- Documentation and Online-Presentations about STL and generic programming.
Reflex - Reflection for C++
- A non-intrusive enhancement of C++ to add runtime reflection capabilities. [Open source, LGPL]
- (short for "serialization") An STL-based C++ library for serializing PODs, STL containers and client-defined types.
Script Plus Plus library
- C++ class library which provides a partially-compatible replacement for the well-known string class, which is capable in the most popular operations on strings such as breaking down to words/tokens, conversion to numbers. [Open source, LGPL]
Standard J2K Library
- A completely portable C++ library, to provide a standard set of classes similar to Java Common API. [Open Source, LGPL]
- An implementation of the C++ Standard Library. [Open Source]
- Provides freely available STL-like extensions, including STL-style wrappers for common operating system and framework APIs (such as Windows, Unix, COM, MFC, ATL).
- An implementation of the C++ standard template library STL for external memory (out-of-core) computations, containers and algorithms that can process huge volumes of data that only fit on disks. [Open source, GPL]
- A C++ to Lua binding library.
- A C++ serialization library that provides serialization of objects to and from XML and binary formats. It requires Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and Boost.
Time Series API for C++
- C++ class library for simulating (backtesting) and deploying financial trading strategies as well as general purpose time series modelling. The library is a stand-alone, component based, time series engine.
- A collection of platform-independent C++ class libraries that provides a five-layer framework containing an Object Library, IO and Timers, Threads, Inter-Process Communication, and Distributed Object Communication.
- A simple, portable and lightweight library for handling UTF-8 encoded strings in C++. [Open Source]
Visibility for C++
- Visualizing C++ object systems in real-time. Supports the visualization of all the fundamental C++ data types. Enables dynamic GUI's (Graphical User Interfaces) to be created without the need for a single line of UI code. By Outerface Technologies Inc.
VXL (the Vision-something-Libraries)
- A collection of C++ libraries designed for computer vision research. Includes imaging, geometry, numerics, streaming I/O, basic templates, posix. VXL is written in ANSI/ISO C++ and is designed to be portable over many platforms.
- Parameter handling library. Extendable, type-safe, non-intrusive, object-oriented tool for general-purpose object serialization in C++. Good for parsing command-line parameters, cross-program and cross-platform communication, object streams, and as a plug-in framework (using polymorphism).
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 30, 2013 2:15:09 PM EST -