the entire directory
only in Languages/C++
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: C++
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Computers: Programming: Languages: C
Computers: Programming: Languages: Comparison and Review
Computers: Programming: Languages: Compiled: Multiparadigm
Computers: Programming: Languages: Curly Bracket
Computers: Programming: Languages: D
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java
Computers: Programming: Languages: Multiparadigm
Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented: Class-based
Computers: Programming: Languages: Objective-C
Computers: Programming: Languages: Open Source
This category in other languages:
- The home of Standard C++ on the web — news, status and discussion about the C++ standard on all compilers and platforms.
- A researched article about the history of the C++ programming language, including information provided by Bjarne Stroustrup. Bibiliography and related links.
C++ in 2005
- This extended foreword presents a perspective on "The Design and Evolution of C++" and on C++ itself. In particular, it reflects on the use of C++ over the last decade and presents plausible directions for the next revision of the ISO C++ standard, C++0x. (Bjarne Stroustrup) [PDF]
The C++ Programming Language
- Bjarne Stroustrup's information page about the programming language. Also contains links to other sites.
- Wiki page at Portland's pattern repository about the C++ programming language.
Guru of the Week
- A regular series of C++ programming problems created and written by Herb Sutter.
An Interview with Bjarne Stroustrup
- C++ creator Bjarne Stroustrup discusses the evolving C++0x standard, the education of programmers, and the future of programming.
More Trouble with Programming
- The second part of Technology Review's interview with Bjarne Stroustrup, the inventor of C++.
The Problem with Programming
- Bjarne Stroustrup, the inventor of the C++ programming language, defends his legacy and examines what's wrong with most software code.
The New C++
- Herb Sutter talks about the new C++ standard. (June 11, 2011)
The State of the Language: An Interview with Bjarne Stroustrup
- C++ founding father assesses the language on the eve of its new standard. (August 15, 2008)
An Interview with Bjarne Stroustrup: The Future is Multiparadigm Programming
- About the object-oriented revolution, rigors of real-world software development, diverging of C/C++, and some additions to C++ standard he would like. [LinuxWorld] (February 20, 2001)
Interview with Bjarne Stroustrup
- Discusses the language standardization effort and some of the design decisions of C++. (September 01, 1996)
Usenet comp.lang.c++ -
Usenet comp.lang.c++.moderated -
Usenet comp.std.c++ -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2013 at 15:06:56 UTC -