become an editor
the entire directory
only in C++/Tools
Computers: Programming: Development Tools
Computers: Programming: Languages: C++: Class Libraries
Computers: Programming: Languages: C: Tools
This category in other languages:
- A free C++ IDE for Windows and Linux for MinGW compiler.
- A fully integrated development environment (IDE) designed for compiling and debugging on remote Linux/Unix servers using a Windows client. [Open source, GPL]
C and C++ Validation Test Suites
- Suite++ includes both positive and negative tests for comparing compiler behavior to the ANSI/ISO C++ Standard. LibSuite++ tests the conformance of the C++ library. (Plum Hall, Inc.)
C++ Front End and Transformation Tool
- Describes the C++ Front End for DMS (Design Maintenance System). This enables the custom construction of analyzers or transformation tools to be applied to large scale C++ codes.
- An Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for C/C++ programming language. [Freeware and commercial versions]
C/C++ Program Perfometer
- Enables to get performance of C/C++ program and separated pieces of code for any metrics (for instance : uclocks, rusage-metrics, metrics defined by user). The measurement results are represented in detailed/summary reports. [Common Public License]
- Allows developers to efficiently perform unit and integration testing of C/C++ software. It has facilities for dynamic testing, coverage analysis and static analysis.
- Acts as a caching pre-processor to C/C++ compilers, which often results in a 5 to 10 times speedup in common compilations. [Open Source, GPL]
- A tool to automatically create C++ classes that read in configuration files (Open Source, GPL).
Cmm (C++ with MultiMethods)
- Works as a translator for a C++ language extension, reading in Cmm source code and outputing C++ source code to add support for multimethods.
- Designed to smoothly integrate the tasks of working with source files, compiling, and debugging, in short everything involved in developing code. (New Planet Software)
- A cross-platform IDE for C/C++. Under Win32, supported compilers are: GNU GCC (MinGW/Cygwin), MS Visual C++ Free Toolkit 2003 and Borland's C++ Compiler 5.5. Under Linux, GNU GCC is supported. [Open source, GPL]
- Can convert source code in a number of languages to colorized HTML.
- Caches compiled object files to dramaticly speed up compiles. More convenient than make, and speeds up builds (like RPM builds) that make doesn't. Obsoleted by ccache.
Computer Science Lab
- CPPIDE is a Windows program that wraps the Gnu C++ compiler and Gnu GDB debugger into an integrated development environment for the C and C++ languages.
- A tool for static C/C++ code analysis that tries to detect bugs that a C/C++ compiler doesn't see.
- C++ static analysis tool that helps analyze code structure, specify design rules, do effective code reviews and master evolution by comparing different versions of the code.
- Creates fully cross linked documentation systems and manuals in PDF, HTML, HTML Help, Windows Help and RTF from C/C++ or Delphi/Pascal source code.
- Lets see the class hierarchy of C++ projects. It quickly generates a complete printable hierarchy of classes, including classes from third party libraries. It can also generates html files from the class information. By UCanCode.Net Software. [Shareware]
- A tool for C++ developers that provides a number of static source analysis checks of C++ exception usage. It also generates documentation for C++ exceptions that can be used with Doxygen.
The Frost Project
- Allows to use multi methods and virtual function arguments in C++ programs (nearly) as if they were a built-in C++ feature. It is implemented as a compiler wrapper.
- Complete diagnostic toolset for Win32 programmers. Helps programmers find performance bottlenecks, trace program execution, find unexecuted code, and detect memory and resource leaks.
- Provides software to aid in reverse engineering, program understanding, and code comprehension as well as documentation tools for legacy and complex C and C++ software systems.
- Lzz (Lazy C++) is a rapid development tool. Given a sequence of declarations Lzz will generate header and source files.
- C++ version with Metaobject Protocol; tool of source (code) to source translation for C++. Allows easily implementing varied kinds of translation, to define new: syntax, annotation, object behaviors; extensions, optimizations, runtime protocols. [Open Source]
- Descriptions, documents, news, bug reports, archives, mail list, CVS, downloads, contacts. [SourceForge]
- A powerful, highly configurable, flexible, easy-to-use C and C++ source code formatter, implemented as a Visual Studio.NET plugin.
QA C++ Source Code Analyzer
- A software analysis tool for C++, enforcing industry and custom coding standards.
SNIP Source Code Generator
- A C++ development tool that bridges the gap between design and coding. It also allows developers to specify design patterns as object models, and automatically generates C++ classes from the object models.
Software Tools for C++
- Memory leak, handle leak and memory error detection, code coverage, performance profiling, thread lock contention analysis and thread deadlock detection, flow tracing and application replay.
- It catch stack corruption, stack over run, stack overflow, get instant email notification of crash with line numbers and function names of last 100 calls that led to the crash. buffer overflow, memory overwrite, program crash.
- A static analysis tool for maintaining, measuring, and analyzing critical or large code bases.
- A free C++ development system for Linux. It's not graphical programming language, but it combines advantages of graphical and conventional programming.
Visual Code Browser for C/C++
- Integrating code editor, analyzer and documentation generator with code flowcharting and visualization. [Shareware]
- A visual Win32 C++ IDE for creating Windows applications. Includes the g++ compiler. [Open source, GPL]
- A lint-like tool to detect 64 bit portability issues in C/C++ code. Integrates into Visual Studio 2005.
- A tool for developing Windows 95/98 Virtual Device Driver (VxD) quickly and efficiently in C/C++. (Techsoft)
- A UML modeling tool that generates C++, Java or Delphi code. WinTranslator reengineers C++, Java or Delphi code into WinA&D models.
XMDS: eXtensible Multi-Dimensional Simulator
- A code generator that integrates equations based at human readable form in an XML file, it goes away and writes and compiles a C++ program that integrates those equations as fast as it can possibly be done in selected hardware architecture. [Open source, GPL]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2014 at 17:35:10 UTC -