become an editor
the entire directory
only in C++/Style
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: C++: Style
C++ Coding Standard
- Proposed coding guidelines that have evolved over many projects, many companies, and literally a total of many weeks spent arguing.
- Guidelines on using C++ from Road Intranet.
C++ Programming Style Guidelines
- Lists C++ coding recommendations common in the C++ development community. (Geotechnical Software Services)
C++ Style and Technique FAQ
- Collection of questions about C++ Style and Technique by Bjarne Stroustrup.
CERT C++ Secure Coding Standard
- Provides rules and recommendations for secure coding in the C++ programming language. The goal of these rules and recommendations is to eliminate insecure coding practices and undefined behaviors that can lead to exploitable vulnerabilities. The application of the secure coding standard will lead to higher-quality systems that are robust and more resistant to attack.
Coding Guidelines for Integral Constant Expressions
- This short article from the boost project is designed to provide a set of guidelines and workarounds that will allow integral constant expressions to be used in a manner portable to many compilers.
- Discusses the commonly used naming convention of prepending each class name with a capital 'C'.
deWiTTERS Tao of Coding
- A guide that describes an alternative coding style for C++.
Google C++ Style Guide
- Guidelines for C++ style used by Google's open-source projects
Programming in C++, Rules and Recommendations
- Comprehensive style guidelines by Ellemtel.
UWYN C++ Coding Standard
- This document explains the C++ coding style at UWYN and lists a number of best practices that should be followed.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 24, 2013 at 12:53:25 UTC -