become an editor
the entire directory
only in C++/Compilers
Computers: Programming: Compilers
Computers: Programming: Compilers: Object-Oriented
Computers: Programming: Languages: C++: Resources
Computers: Programming: Languages: C++: Tools
Computers: Programming: Languages: C: Compilers
Computers: Programming: Languages: D
Computers: Programming: Languages: Objective-C
C++ Conformance Roundup
- This roundup is designed to report which compiler and library implementations support the standard well. (compiled and edited by Herb Sutter)
- A new C, C++, Objective C and Objective C++ front-end for the LLVM compiler providing fast compiles, low memory usage, expressive diagnostics, and GCC compatibility.
Digital Mars C and C++ Compilers
- Successor of Symantec C++ with support for Win32, Win16, DOS16, and DOS32. Command-line compiler is freely available.
Free C/C++ Compilers
- Lists free C and C++ compilers, cross-compilers and interpreters for a wide variety of operating systems (including embedded systems).
IBM C/C++ Cafe
- Provides an opportunity to take full advantage of IBM C/C++ compiler products and meet with people who want to maximize their productivity and pass on their knowledge to others.
Intel C++ Compilers
- Optimizing compiler for Intels 32-bit and 64-bit processors. Produces executables that are source and object code compatible with Microsoft Visual C++. For Linux and Windows. Also Fortran and EFI byte code compilers.
LLVM Compiler Infrastructure
- An aggressive open-source compiler for C and C++. It specializes in interprocedural optimization/analysis and supports runtime and offline optimization "in the field" as well.
- A portable C/C++ preprocessor supporting several compiler-systems on UNIX and DOS/Windows. MCPP supports C99 and C++98 as well as C90. Also provides a validation suite which tests the C/C++ preprocessor comprehensively.
MN Watcom Page
- Watcom news, links, tips, STL, FAQ. wxWindows with Watcom.
- Open Source project to maintain and enhance the Watcom C, C++ and Fortran Compilers.
Paradigm C++ Professional
- Software development suite for x86 embedded systems programming, including the Paradigm C++ Professional Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- A suite of optimizing compiler development tools for Linux Intel Itanium systems. Conforms to the IA-64 Linux ABI and API standards.
Sun Studio C/C++/Fortran Compilers
- Resources for developers using C, C++, or Fortran.
Turbo C++ Explorer
- A C++ Rapid Application Development environment for the native Win32 platform. Features fast compile times, powerful debugging, and a highly productive IDE.
Win32 C/C++ Compilers
- List of free and commercial compilers for 32-bit Windows applications.
wxMSW Compiler Comparison
- Compares compile times and final file sizes of wxMSW compiled with Borland C++ 5.5, Open Watcom 1.0, Gcc 3.2, Visual C++ 6, and Digital Mars.
Usenet comp.compilers -
Usenet comp.lang.c++ -
Usenet comp.lang.c++.moderated -
Usenet comp.std.c++ -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2013 at 15:02:21 UTC -