become an editor
the entire directory
only in Class_Libraries/XML
Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Tools: Parsers
- An XML and HTML processing toolkit, providing SAX, DOM, XPath, and partial XSLT implementations, written in Standard C++.
- A C++ source class for parsing and creating XML based on the EDOM API, with articles and documentation.
- A cross-platform W3C XML Schema to C++ data binding compiler. Provided with an XML instance specification (XML Schema), it generates C++ classes that represent the given vocabulary as well as parsing and serialization code. [Open Source, GPL]
- A C++ wrapper for the expat XML parser.
- An attempt to create the fastest XML parser possible, while retaining usability, portability and reasonable W3C compatibility. It is an in-situ parser written in modern C++, with parsing speed approaching that of strlen function executed on the same data. [Open Source]
Simple XML Persistence Library
- A lightweight C++ library for object serialization in XML. [Open Source]
- TiCPP is short for the official name TinyXML++. It is a completely new interface to TinyXML that uses many of the C++ strengths: Templates, exceptions, and much better error handling. [Open Source, MIT]
Xerces C++ Parser
- A validating XML parser written in a portable subset of C++ by the Apache project.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 28, 2016 at 11:12:54 UTC -