become an editor
the entire directory
only in Class_Libraries/User_Interface
- Another application framework upon which layers of value-added frameworks have been built. Provides a few links to further information.
- A free, cross-platform C++ GUI library. It features an event messaging and targeting scheme with a very clean, factored, OS-abstracted design. [Open Source, LGPL]
- The official C++ interface for the popular GUI library GTK+. Highlights include typesafe callbacks, and a comprehensive set of widgets that are easily extensible via inheritance.
- A C++ cross-platform rapid application development suite. It includes a set of libraries (GUI, SQL, etc..), and an integrated development environment with GUI designer, debugger, etc.
- A C++ wrapper to GTK+. It base on VDK, the Visual Development Kit. [Open source, GPL]
Windows Template Library (WTL)
- A C++ library for developing Windows applications and UI components. It extends ATL (Active Template Library) and provides a set of classes for controls, dialogs, frame windows, GDI objects. [Open Source]
- Wt (pronounced 'witty') is a C++ library and application server for developing and deploying web applications. The API is widget-centric, and inspired by existing C++ Graphical User Interface (GUI) APIs. To the developer, it offers complete abstraction of any web-specific implementation details. [Open Source, GPL]
- Platform independent library for Graphical User Interface development, it is a scaleable and customizable full featured toolkit for the creation of event-driven GUI applications. Zinc is available for embedded and desktop platforms.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 6, 2013 at 15:07:58 UTC -