become an editor
the entire directory
only in Class_Libraries/Simulation
- An object-oriented simulation package written in C++. It provides discrete event process-based simulation similar to SIMULA's simulation class and libraries.
- A library for Logic Circuit Simulation developed in 100% c++. The ultimate aim of LCS is to become a thorough hardware description library, matching the functionality of the Verilog hardware description language, while keeping the usage (and syntax) as intuitive as possible.
- A framework for building computer system simulations. Specifically, a simulation is comprised of a collection of loosely coupled components. Simulated systems may range from a CPU's instruction set to a large multi-processor embedded system. [Open source, GPL with changes].
- A lean object oriented C++ library for discrete event based simulations. It scales to millions of simulateed objects, has no external dependencies and can be embedded into other applications.
- A programming framework for simulating digital logic. [Open Source]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 12, 2014 at 12:38:05 UTC -