become an editor
the entire directory
only in STL/Books
Computers: Programming: Languages: C++: Books
Computers: Programming: Languages: C++: Class Libraries: STL: Articles
C++ Programmer's Guide to the Standard Template Library
- Provides a review of the book.
C++ Standard Library, The: A Tutorial and Reference
- A reference about STL by Addison Wesley.
Effective STL - Book review
- A review of the book at kuro5hin.org.
Effective STL - Modification History and Errata List
- Provides the errata list for the book by Scott Meyers.
Effective STL Example Source Code
- Provides downloadable Code for the book Effective STL, by Leor Zolman.
Effective STL: 50 Specific Ways to Improve Your Use of the Standard Template Library
- Reveals the critical rules of thumb employed by the experts--the things they almost always do or almost always avoid doing--to get the most out of the library. Contains 4 sample items. (Scott Meyers)
Generic Programming and the STL: Using and Extending the C++ Standard Template Library
- This page contains the Errata for "Generic Programming and the STL: Using and Extending the C++ Standard Template Library" by Matthew Austern.
Nicolai M. Josuttis: The C++ Standard Library
- The authors page about hist book. Contains a changelog, some errata and examples.
STL for C++ Programmers
- A page about the book from Wiley & Sons about STL.
STL Tutorial and Reference Guide [FTP]
- Source files for all examples in the book by D.R. Musser and Atul Saini.
STL Tutorial Resources at Rensselaer
- Information about the book "The STL Tutorial and Reference Guide" (Second Edition) including errata, downloadable source code and other information.
Review of "STL for C++ Programmers"
- A review by Bob Adkins published in Linux Journal of the book by Leen Ammeraal. (February 17, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2013 at 15:00:02 UTC -