become an editor
the entire directory
only in STL/Articles
Computers: Programming: Languages: C++: Class Libraries: STL: Books
Are Set Iterators Mutable or Immutable?
- Portability issues in using the standard library. An article about portability issues in using the Standard Library by Klaus Kreft and Angelika Langer, published in the C/C++ Users Journal.
Effective Standard C++ Library: for_each vs. transform
- An article about the difference between for_each and transform in the STL by Klaus Kreft and Angelika Langer, published in the C/C++ Users Journal.
Priority Queues and the STL
- An Article in Dr. Dobb's Journal by Mark Nelson that appeared in January, 1996.
The SGI Standard Template Library
- An Article from Dr. Dobb's Journal August 1997.
The Standard Librarian: Hash Tables for the Standard Library
- An article by Matt Austern in the C/C++ Users Journal. This column gives you an idea of what a proposal for hash tables should look like, by presenting a sample proposal.
The Standard Librarian: I/O and Function Objects: Containers of Pointers
- Explains how containers of pointers behave, when containers of pointers are useful, and what techniques can be used to manage them. Article by Matthew Austern published in the C/C++ Users Journal.
The Standard Librarian: Sorting in the Standard Library
- An article in the C/C++ Users Journal by Matthew Austern.
STL Algorithms vs. Hand-Written Loops
- Scott Meyers presents yet more motivation to trust the library more than yourself. An article by the Autor of "Effective STL" published in C/C++ Users Journal.
STL and TR1: Part III
- With TR1, C++ gets hash tables in the form of the template classes unordered_map, unordered_multimap, unordered_set, and unordered_multiset.
Unary Predicates in the STL
- An article by Klaus Kreft and Angelika Langer.
What Are Allocators Good For?
- An article by Matt Austern, published in C/C++ Users Journal.
Standard Library News, Part 2: Sets and Maps
- Covers updates and additional information about standard library containers. This article appeared in C++ Report. (October 01, 1999)
Standard Library News, Part 1: Vectors and Deques
- Present news updates about the standard library containers vector, deque, set, multiset, map, and multimap. This article appeared in C++ Report. (July 01, 1999)
Interview with Alex Stepanov
- Article in Dr. Dobb's Journal, Issue March 1995. (March 01, 1995)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 6, 2013 at 15:09:48 UTC -