become an editor
the entire directory
only in Class_Libraries/Network
- A cross-platform C++ library for network and low-level I/O programming that provides developers with a consistent asynchronous model using a modern C++ approach.
C++ Sockets Library
- A C++ class library wrapping the berkeley sockets C API, and therefore works on most unixes and also win32. Features include, but are not limited to, SSL support, IPv6 support, TCP and UDP sockets, HTTP protocol, and highly customizable error handling. [Open Source, GPL]
- A free C++ Web Development Framework aimed for Rapid Web Application Development which is designed and tuned to handle extremely high loads and uses modern C++ as primary development language. [Open Source, LGPL]
- Provides synchronous send and receive of a buffer, plus ping and resolve address. The class encapsulates a listener thread which can be started and stopped.
- A portable C++ Jabber/XMPP library which takes care of the low-level protocol stuff. Additionally, it offers high-level interfaces for interaction with an XMPP server. [Open Source, GPL]
- An object-oriented, cross-platform C++ library which provides handling logic for the Jabber protocol. [Open Source]
- A free implementation of XML-RPC in C++. It supports multithreading, secure connections and interceptors. [Open Source, LGPL]
- A C++ wrapper for libpcap (the packet capture library), which provides a high level interface to packet capture systems. [Open Source, GPL]
- Class library for parsing, creating, or editing messages in MIME format.
- Provides a simple to use interface for creating and using client sockets. Can connect to the destination server through an unlimited number of chainable proxies, SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 servers if anonymity or security is a priority. Supports SSL as well as normal connections. [Open Source, GPL]
- A simple and lightweight C++ network sockets wrapper for Windows and Linux which is designed for games.
Simple Unix Events (SUE)
- A collection of light-weight C++ classes which help to create a select-based event-driven applications, especially simple TCP servers and clients. [Open Source, LGPL]
- A C++ library making socket based client/server programming easier.
- Defines a family of C++ classes that can be used more effectively than directly calling the underlying low-level system functions. One distinct advantage of the socket++ is that it has the same interface as that of the iostream so that the users can perform type-safe input output. [Open Source]
- A server framework library written on C++ that implements the Half-Sync/Half-Async and Leader/Follower patterns. It is a hybrid system between threaded and event-driven, and exploits the advantages of both programming models. It exposes a threaded programming style to programmers, while simultaneously using event-driven style to process network connection. [Open Source, LGPL]
Stream Socket API
- Provides a simple stream socket interface for C++.
- A modular, multithreaded, high performance web application server for C++. To create web applications Tntnet uses a template-language called ecpp similar to php, jsp or mason, where c++-code can be embedded inside a html-page to generate active content. [Open Source, LGPL]
- A C++ class library for working with MIME messages and Internet messaging services like IMAP, POP or SMTP. [Open Source, GPL]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 12, 2014 at 12:38:03 UTC -