become an editor
the entire directory
only in Class_Libraries/Graphics
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: C++: Class Libraries: Graphics
Computers: Programming: Graphics: Libraries
- An Open Source C++ graphics library that produces pixel images in memory from vectorial data. Information about the project, features list, download, screenshots, and documentation.
The Board library
- A vector graphics C++ library supporting Postscript, SVG and Fig as output formats. [Open Source, LGPL]
- A skeletal based 3d character animation library written in a platform-/graphic API-independent way.
The CImg Library
- The C++ Templated Image Processing Library, provides simple classes and functions to process and display images. For Unix/X11 and Windows. [Open source, GPL]
- A C++ class for Win32 platforms to load, save, display, transform BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, MNG, and ICO images.
- C++ library for programming interactive 3D graphics with OpenGL. Aims to augment the OpenGL API with convenient mechanisms for manipulating the OpenGL state machine.
- A freeware C++ class library for Windows that simplifies the development of games, simulations, and other applications that need professional-quality 3D graphics, fast networking, multimedia, 2D image manipulation, and/or wave capture and playback. Includes a 180-page programmer's manual.
MST Raster Imaging SDK
- C++ class libraries, components, and toolkits offering viewing, converting and saving of TIFF, BMP, JPEG, DICOM, MO:DCA IOCA and PTOCA. [Commercial]
- A C++ library to help construct steering behaviors for autonomous characters in games and animation.
- A C++ library that enables easy plotting to PNG images pixel by pixel in 48-bit colour. Requires libpng. [Open source, GPL]
- A set of C++ binds to libtiff and some utilities for working with multi-page TIFF files created from scanning documents. [Open source, GPL]
- A computer vision library that puts its main emphasize on customizable algorithms and data structures.
The Visualization ToolKit (VTK)
- A C++ library for 3D computer graphics, image processing, and visualization. Also Tcl, Python and Java implementations based on the class library.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, September 26, 2013 6:26:46 AM EDT -