become an editor
the entire directory
only in Class_Libraries/Debugging_and_Testing
Debugging and Testing
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: C++: Class Libraries: Debugging and Testing
- An automatic mock object for C++. By using ABI and template techniques, it can simulate a pseudo-"Reflection" which is normally not supported in C++. The main differences between AMOP and other mock object libraries is that users do not need to implement the interface of the object to be mocked. [Open Source, MIT]
Compile-Time Assertions & Debugging
- It's common practice to use assertions to check invariants at runtime, but assertions can be equally useful at compile time for doing things like checking arrays for proper size and order.
- A C++ unit testing framework that started as a port of JUnit to C++.
- A JUnit/CppUnit/xUnit-like framework for C/C++ with a focus on being a lightweight framework that is well suited for integration into embedded systems development projects. [Open Source, LGPL]
- Library for tracing and analyzing memory leaks in C++ programs. [Public Domain]
- A thread-safe library to support C++ developers with debugging their applications. It includes support for ostream-based debug output to custom debug channels, memory allocation debugging and run-time support like printing source file locations and demangled names of template parameters.
- Mock Objects for C++, a platform independent generic unit testing framework for C++. Its goal is to facilitate developing unit tests in the spirit of Mock Objects for Java, EasyMock and jMock.
- An advanced assertion framework for C++ that provides additional logging when an assertion fails. [Open Source]
- A powerful debugging tool that attempts to diagnose run-time errors that are caused by the wrong use of dynamically allocated memory. [Open Source, LGPL]
- A small and portable unit test framework for C++. [Open Source]
- A C++ unit testing framework similar to junit. [Open Source, LGPL]
Debugging and Testing
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 20, 2013 at 7:54:06 UTC -