become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Befunge
Computers: Programming: Languages: Intercal
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Obfuscated
Computers: Programming: Languages: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Reflective
Befunge "Hello, World" Program
- Three-line chunk of source code written by Tim Gilbert.
Befunge CPAN Module
- Official Perl extension for interpreting Befunge.
Dictionary of Programming Languages Befunge Page
- Brief language fact sheet, complete with links to conceptually related languages.
Funge-98 Final Specification
- The official specification for the 1998 revision to Befunge-93.
Tim's Befunge Compiler
- This "pseudo-compiler" will create an ANSI C program from a Befunge-93 source file. Programs can still be self-modifying even after they are compiled.
VSync's Funge Stuff
- Features a portable Befunge-93 pseudocompiler and several other compilers and interpreters. Demonstrates how to use Befunge as a CGI scripting language.
- A Befunge-93 interpreter written in Inform, and runnable on just about anything.
Usenet comp.lang.misc -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 14:54:05 UTC -