become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/BETA
Computers: Programming: Languages: Comparison and Review
Computers: Programming: Languages: Compiled: Multiparadigm
Computers: Programming: Languages: Functional
Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected: Object-Oriented
Computers: Programming: Languages: Multiparadigm
Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented: Class-based
Computers: Programming: Languages: Open Source
Computers: Programming: Languages: Procedural
This category in other languages:
- Official page: descriptions, FAQ, downloads, newsgroups, archive, tutorials, teaching experiences, papers, research, related topics, links. [University of Aarhus, Denmark]
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
Beta Language Introduction
- Mjølner Informatics Report.
- Generalization of BETA language via interpreter/compiler, strict, static type-checked. Ph.D. project. Descriptions of modularization, lazy analysis, compatibility; tutorial, papers, FAQ, downloads, bug reports. [Open Source, GPL]
- Goal: design, implement meta-level interface for statically typed, compiled language BETA, to extend expressiveness of language so programs can be written for it, not just in it. Functionality depending on a language implementation is impossible or very hard to express in most languages.
- An Object-Oriented multi-platform rapid application development environment.
Overview of the BETA Programming Language
- article by Ole Lehrmann Madsen.
Usenet comp.lang.beta -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 10, 2012 at 22:05:03 UTC -