become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Awk
Computers: Programming: Languages: Comparison and Review
Computers: Programming: Languages: Curly Bracket
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Open Source
Computers: Programming: Languages: Perl
Computers: Programming: Languages: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Scripting: Procedural
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix
This category in other languages:
Availability of Awk (and Perl)
- Obtaining Awk in source and precompiled executable form (with some general Awk links)
Awk Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) from the comp.lang.awk newsgroup
The AWK Programming Language
- by Alfred V. Aho, Brian W. Kernighan, and Peter J. Weinberger. Errata, sources.
AWK Programming Language
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
The Awk Programming Language
- Pattern scanning and processing language, well suited to small projects involving text processing or formatting, with some useful features for small database applications. Its pattern description features are derived from the grep family of standard Unix tools. Description, links.
An awk Tutorial
- An introduction to awk, suitable for beginners.
Catalog of compilers: awk
- language: awk
- Official homepage at GNU site.
GAWK Unix Man Page
- Brief description and many options.
Geeks that Gawk
- A forum for GNU Awk questions and discussions at Yahoo Clubs.
The GNU Awk User's Guide - Table of Contents
- Effective AWK Programming
Hello, World program
- Simple HTA GUI for AWK; for Windows PCs, save useful scripts, helps make regular expressions, supports IIS log files, tests scripts; description, screenshot, download.
- Thompson Automation's cross-platform AWK compiler
Tek-Tips - AWK Technical Help Forum
- Forum and Links for AWK Programmers.
Why GAWK for AI?
- draft of article by Ronald P. Loui. (1996)
Usenet comp.lang.awk -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 12, 2014 at 12:37:40 UTC -