become an editor
the entire directory
only in x86/Source_Code
AsmSource: Assembly Language Programming
- x86 Asm source code: DOS 16-bit, Windows 32-bit: examples; utilities, links.
the Assembly Gems page
- Many small, useful routines (Gems), written in assembler. Everything from sorting routines to performance monitoring tools are available. Optimized for speed, size, or both. For Intel x86 and compatibles, and Motorola.
Assembly Language Floating Point
- Simple input and output in assembly language for floating point and integer double word sized values.
Assembly Language Repository
- A collection of x86 assembly language source files.
Brian Raiter's NASM Tiny Programs
- Provided as exhibitions of just how compressed a Linux ELF executable can be and still function.
MASM Winsock Example
- Source code of a small telnet server written in assembly.
The Oasis FTP Site: Thereef/Asm
- Some 60 free downloads.
QWERTY keyboard Organ
- Keyboard organ written in assembly Language using pc speaker and allows multiple keys pressed at once.
- Fireworks (pyrotechnics simulation) with MMX bluring effect, Winsock example in MASM and some other MASM and GNU Assembler codes by ronybc.
Usenet comp.lang.asm.x86 -
Usenet comp.sys.intel -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 30, 2012 at 14:55:30 UTC -