become an editor
the entire directory
only in x86/Assemblers_and_Linkers
Assemblers and Linkers
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Assembly: x86: Assemblers and Linkers
Computers: Programming: Development Tools
A86 Assembler, D86 Debugger
- A86: high quality assembler, for x86 processors. D86: screen-oriented program to troubleshoot buggy programs written for DOS; freezes program states, shows values of registers, flags, memory; single steps forward or back. Eric Isaacson Software.
- Linker for DOS, Windows. Open source, Artistic License.
DevelSoftware Assembler x86
- 16/32/64 bit assembler. It supports all 8086-80486/Pentium instructions with MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4A, SSE4.1, SSE4.2 and 3DNow! extensions, can produce output in binary, COFF format.
- Micro Assembler IDE includes advanced source editor, 8086 assembler and IDE.
- A self-assembling open-source 80x86 assembler for DOS, Windows and Linux. It supports all 8086-80486/Pentium instructions with MMX, SSE, SSE2 and 3DNow! extensions, can produce output in binary, MZ, PE, COFF or ELF format.
Free Assemblers and Linkers for Programmers
- Lists assemblers, cross-assemblers, linkers, and librarians, where available, for a wide variety of operating systems and processors.
- Visual assembly language RAD IDE with built-in FASM assembler. Designed for easy development of big assembly written applications. Self-contained, Fresh is written in Fresh and is fully compatible with FlatAssembler (FASM).
High Level Assembly
- An assembly language developed by Randall Hyde which can use high-level language constructs to aid x86 assembly programmer beginners and advanced assembly developers alike. (Wikipedia article)
- An open-source MASM v6-compatible assembler that runs on DOS, Windows and Linux, OS/2, and FreeBSD.
NASM (Netwide Assembler)
- An 80x86 assembler designed for portability and modularity. [Open source, LGPL]
Niko's Shareware Assembly Tools (dated)
- Collection files and links to toolset for x86 assembler programming.
- A complete rewrite of the NASM assembler under BSD License. is designed from the ground up to allow for multiple assembler syntaxes to be supported (eg, NASM, TASM, GAS, etc.) in addition to multiple output object formats and even multiple instruction sets.
Usenet comp.lang.asm.x86 -
Usenet comp.sys.intel -
Assemblers and Linkers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, August 1, 2013 3:13:40 AM EDT -