become an editor
the entire directory
only in Assembly/x86
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Assembly: x86
Assemblers and Linkers
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Computers: Hardware: Components: Processors: x86
Computers: Programming: Disassemblers: DOS and Windows
Computers: Programming: Languages: D
Computers: Programming: Languages: Open Source
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: x86
- For developers using assembler in Win32 environment. Includes message board, wiki book, and project hosting.
- Assembler graphics and tracked music, links.
David Parker's Assembly Language Library
- Free assembler and linker download links and install instructions. Assembly documentation, tips and tricks.
Dedicated Debugging Tool (DDT)
- A full screen debugging tool, DDT captures the interrupt vectors and allows users to debug and alter the execution environment in a number of ways.
Easy Assembly - DOS
- Tutorials, source code, links.
Hello, World program
- Assembly Language for the IBM-PC
- Assembly language programming under Unix in general, and FreeBSD in specific.
Intel Developer Home
- Technical product specifications, documentation, support, tools. Almost all you need to know about Intel products.
- Tutorials, downloads and links about programming assembly in windows, as well as a public snippet library.
- A forum for MASM assembler language programmers.
- A working development for 32-bit Microsoft assembler. It includes useful libraries, documentation and tutorials.
Paul Hsieh's x86 Assembly Language Page
- Articles, optimization hints and algorithms, x86 related links.
- A Typed Assembly Language for x86. Supports sums, arrays, references, recursive types, subtyping, type tagging, and modules.
- Algebraic assembly language employing prefix, infix, and postfix notation. Assembler simplified. Biggest advance in low-level programming since Macro Assembler. All the control of assembler, with the ease-of-use and look-and-feel of high-level languages. Low cost.
- Assembly language programming and HLA by Randall Hyde. Book homepages. Assembly language programming tools review. Articles and FAQ.
Usenet comp.lang.asm.x86 -
Usenet comp.sys.intel -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 2, 2012 at 5:15:06 UTC -