become an editor
the entire directory
only in Assembly/370
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Assembly: 370
Computers: Emulators: IBM Mainframe
Computers: Hardware: Systems: IBM: Mainframe
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Mainframe: IBM: Freeware
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Mainframe: IBM: z-OS
IBM High Level Assembler and Toolkit: HLASM
- HLASM for MVS, VM, VSE, and the optional HLASM Toolkit Feature provide a development environment for System/390 assembler applications.
Assembly Language: CS-310
- Text for the class 'IBM Mainframe Assembly Language Programming: CS310', by Dr. Laurence Leff at Western Illinois University.
Cole Software's XDC
- A product for the debugging of Assembler language programs which execute in the OS/390 (MVS) operating system environments on IBM (and compatible) mainframes.
Dave's unofficial HLASM web page
- Tips and Frequently Asked questions about IBM's High Level Assembler (HLASM) and S/390 Assembler programming
Hello, World program
- MVS JCL (Assembly 370)
NIH Computer Center - Using Assembler Language
- Inhouse doc for NIH, but also contains general assembler programming tips.
- Dignus' HLASM compatible assembler product for the IBM mainframe. It's available as a native assembler for OS/390 and z/OS, or as a cross-assembler hosted on Windows, AIX, Solaris, FreeBSD, Linux and Linux/390.
Tachyon 390 Cross Assembler
- Now you can develop and maintain 370/390 assembler programs from your workstation! With the Tachyon Operating System you can test 370/390 Programs On Your Workstation!
The Assembler Connection
- at SimoTime site. Provides examples of 370 assembler coding techniques, instruction set, utilities.
Usenet comp.lang.asm370 -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 1, 2009 8:53:05 PM EST -