the entire directory
only in Languages/Assembly
Computers: Hardware: Components: Processors
Computers: Programming: Compilers
Computers: Programming: Disassemblers
Computers: Programming: Languages: Compiled: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Forth
Computers: Programming: Languages: Open Source
Computers: Programming: Languages: Procedural
This category in other languages:
6502 Cross-Development Languages and Tools
- List of cross-platform assemblers and disassemblers targeting 6502 microprocessor, focus: Commodore 8-bit computers.
6502 Web Ring
- Hardware and software, programming and historical aspects of the 6502, 65C02, and derivatives. Home-built computers and operating systems for them.
8051 Macro Assembler ASEM-51
- Assembler for the Intel MCS-51 family of microcontrollers. [Freeware]
8051 Visual Simulator
- An integrated development environment for 8051 assembly language programs allows you to control simulated peripherals such as a scrolling signboard, a robotic mouse, and an audio peak detector.
ARM Assembler Programming
- For the ARM (2 thru 7, and StrongARM) from RISC OS, one can start programming simply by using the BASIC assembler built into the computer. For C programmers, the APCS is described.
- Free, powerful cross assembler for many microcontrollers and processors.
- Intel x86 and Motorola assembler snippets. Good collection of assembler algorithms in an easy to read format.
Assembly for Dummies
- Articles, tutorials, books, links, other resources for those wanting to learn assembly language.
- by Konstantin Boldyshev, Francois-Rene Rideau: insightful, general systems and usage philosophy, and tips.
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
Assembly Language forum at Tek-Tips
- Assembly Language technical support forums and mutual help system for computer professionals. Selling and recruiting forbidden.
Bixoft: Why Assembler?
- Advantages of assembly programming, prejudices against it, exposes myths.
CPU Specific Languages: Assembly Languages
- Link collection on assemblers, simulators, interpreters, all with source code. [RocketAware.com]
- Low-level INterfaced OverLanguage for Extremely Universal Machine-coding. Cross-platform ASM, almost 1:1 language to CPU instruction ratio, new way to address memory units (n-flat address space), easier than Assembly, still low-level interfaced, may be missing link in language types. [Open Source, WTOF PL]
LINOLEUM: Peterpaul's Place
- Brief description, projects (yahtzee game, library archive), contact, downloads.
- On this site you will find various resources ranging from tutorials, documentation up to actual Linux and Unix tools written in assembly language.
Machine Language For Beginners
- Full text of the classic book, focused on 6502 assembly programming.
MicroAPL Porting Tools and Services
- A range of products which translate assembly-language code into optimized code for other architectures. Products include Relogix, an assembler-to-C translator, and PortAsm/68K, which converts 68000 assembly language source to run on the PowerPC, Intel x86.
Softpanorama Assembler Links
- Contains links and explanations.
TMS9900 Assembler Macro Library for Controller Programs
- The TMS9900 and TMS9995 Assembler macros provide functions and function blocks akin to instruction list (IL) according to IEC 1131-3.
Typed Assembly Language: TAL
- Extends traditional untyped assembly languages with typing annotations, memory management primitives, and sound set of typing rules. The typing rules guarantee memory safety, control flow safety, type safety of TAL programs. What do you want to type check today?
Usenet alt.lang.asm -
Usenet comp.lang.asm -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 8:24:07 UTC -