become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ada/Tools
Computers: Programming: Development Tools
Ada Source Library Browser
- Ada source browser at SourceForge.
- Home of AdaXml and other Ada tools.
- Several useful Ada utilities and bindings includes AdaGOOP (the Ada Generator of Object-Oriented Parsers), bindings to use parallel, serial ports under Windows.
- Commercial source code analysis and reverse engineering tools.
- Tool to generate extensively hyperlinked HTML or XML documentation from Ada sources (library unit specifications). Uses ASIS. Generated XML can be used to produce documentation in other formats. [Open source, GPL]
AdaGIDE (Ada GNAT Integrated Development Environment)
- Free IDE for the GNU Ada Translator on Windows.
- A tool provides automated facilities for Dynamic Testing, Coverage and Static analysis in a totally integrated environment.
- Allows browsing libraries generated by GNAT, including its predefined library.
Green Hills AdaMULTI
- A complete integrated development environment (IDE) for embedded applications using Ada 95, C, C++, Embedded C++ and FORTRAN. AdaMULTI runs on Windows or UNIX hosts and supports remote debugging to a variety of target environments.
ICC Ada95 Pretty Printer (ICCFMT)
- Reads an Ada source file and writes out a formatted version
- Commercial tools for Ada Development.
- Integrated Development Environment that supports Ada on MS-DOS and Linux.
UML Tools for Ada
- WinA&D is a UML modeling tool with Ada code generation. WinTranslator generates UML models from existing Ada code. Together WinA&D and WinTranslator provide complete round-trip engineering of Ada code from UML based design.
Visual Ada Developer (VAD)
- A user interface builder using the Tk bindings.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2015 at 18:05:08 UTC -