become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ada/Tools
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Ada: Tools
Computers: Programming: Development Tools
Ada Source Library Browser
- Ada source browser at SourceForge.
- Home of AdaXml and other Ada tools.
- Several useful Ada utilities and bindings includes AdaGOOP (the Ada Generator of Object-Oriented Parsers), bindings to use parallel, serial ports under Windows.
- Commercial source code analysis and reverse engineering tools.
- Tool to generate extensively hyperlinked HTML or XML documentation from Ada sources (library unit specifications). Uses ASIS. Generated XML can be used to produce documentation in other formats. [Open source, GPL]
AdaGIDE (Ada GNAT Integrated Development Environment)
- Free IDE for the GNU Ada Translator on Windows.
- A tool provides automated facilities for Dynamic Testing, Coverage and Static analysis in a totally integrated environment.
- Allows browsing libraries generated by GNAT, including its predefined library.
- Provides data logging, monitoring, and playback for Ada applications; while automatically scanning for and incorporating updates in data structures.
- A tool that checks Ada sources against a given set of rules. It is an ASIS-based tool built on top of the ASIS implementation for GNAT (ASIS-for-GNAT).
Green Hills AdaMULTI
- A complete integrated development environment (IDE) for embedded applications using Ada 95, C, C++, Embedded C++ and FORTRAN. AdaMULTI runs on Windows or UNIX hosts and supports remote debugging to a variety of target environments.
ICC Ada95 Pretty Printer (ICCFMT)
- Reads an Ada source file and writes out a formatted version
- Commercial tools for Ada Development.
- Integrated Development Environment that supports Ada on MS-DOS and Linux.
Rational Ada Developer
- Integrated environment for designing, developing, and maintaining Ada applications. [Commercial]
UML Tools for Ada
- WinA&D is a UML modeling tool with Ada code generation. WinTranslator generates UML models from existing Ada code. Together WinA&D and WinTranslator provide complete round-trip engineering of Ada code from UML based design.
Visual Ada Developer (VAD)
- A user interface builder using the Tk bindings.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 9:42:34 PM EDT -