become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ada/FAQs,_Help,_and_Tutorials
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Ada: FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
This category in other languages:
Ada - Webopedia Definition and Links
- This page describes the term 'Ada'.
Ada 2005 Language Reference Manual
- Consolidate a possible amendment to Ada 95 with Technical Corrigendum 1 and the Ada Standard (International Standard ISO/IEC 8652:1995). The Amendment will be produced by the ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22/WG 9 Ada Rapporteur Group (ARG).
Ada 95 Quality and Style
- Guidelines for professional programmers and best practises for Ada programming.
- The site hosts a large collection of Ada tutorials, references and on-line books. All searchable and free.
Ada Frequently Asked Questions
- A list of Ada-related FAQs.
- A Wiki-online tutorial on programming in Ada. It covers the new Ada 2005 features.
Ada Reference Manual (ARM)
- In multiple formats, the master version control system for the original source files (including the source for the tools) for the ARM, and other helpful documents.
Ada95 Lessons Learned
- Describes how to produce good Ada95 code using object-oriented methodology.
Ada95's "with"-ing problem
- Achieving separate encapsulation despite mutual dependency. By John Volan.
AdaHome - Tutorials
- Ada tutorials.
Bnf of the Ada Programming Language
- Each element of this page is an anchor to a description of a syntax rule.
GNAT Reference Manual
- This manual contains useful information in writing programs using the GNAT compiler. It includes information on implementation dependent characteristics of GNAT, including all the information required by Annex M of the standard.
Markus Kuhn's Ada95 Page
- Information for New Ada95 Programmers.
OOP in Ada
- A book chapter explaining how to do OOP in Ada 95.
Object-Oriented Programming in Ada 9x.
- A quick introduction to Ada.
Some information on the Ada 95 programming language
- The Ada Home Web Server has a summary introduction to Ada, lists of textbooks, and information on free compilers.
The Ada Programming Language
- History, significant features, areas of application, sample programs, related links, printed references.
Top 10 Myths
- Top 10 myths and misconceptions about Ada.
- from Usenet FAQ Archive. Maintained by Magnus Kempe.
Usenet comp.lang.ada -
Usenet comp.lang.object -
Usenet comp.object -
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, December 2, 2012 2:32:19 AM EST -