become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ada/Bindings_and_Libraries
Bindings and Libraries
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Ada: Bindings and Libraries
Computers: Programming: Languages: Ada: Personal Pages
Computers: Programming: Libraries
Ada and Java Lexer
- by Christoph Karl Walter Grein with Ada sources.
Ada Semantic Interface Specification for GNAT
- Providing an up to date implementations of ASIS = Ada Semantic Interface Specification for GNAT. ASIS is a published international ISO standard (ISO/IEC 15291:1999).
- An Ada 95 binding to the Message Passing Interface (MPI).
The Ada95 Booch Components
- The (free) Ada95 Booch Components.
AdaCL, Ada Class Library
- Textfile search and replace (as Library and demo programs) Trace support. Protected and Task Queues. [Open source, GPL]
- Ada packeges including Debug, OS_Services, Protection (a kind of evolved semaphore), Variable_String. Also tools and adapplets (Java applets writing in Ada)
- A package provides a sophisticated trace facility, especially valuable for multi-tasking programs. The child package Debug.Timing also provides utilities for measuring execution time, and the child package Debug.Assert provides utilities for checking that certain properties of program are actually met.
- An Ada binding to OpenGL. [Open source, BSD License]
- A set of Ada (programming language) bindings, ports, and some original applications based on SDL (Simple DirectMedia Library). [Open source, LGPL]
- BSD sockets binding for the Ada programming language. [Open source, modified GPL]
- The Ada Structed Library is a collection of container and semaphore types.
The Big_Number Page
- Several high-precision mathematical packages.
- An Ada 95 binding to the BLAS Fortran library, which contains routines for doing fundamental vector and matrix operations.
- A POSIX Ada binding, including real-time extensions (this is the original page, download it where you download GNAT).
GLADE for GNAT
- Providing an up to date implementations of Annex E (Distributed Systems) of the ISO standard ISO/IEC 8652:1995/COR1:2000 for GNAT. [Nothing to interface builder of the same name (GLADE)]
- Ada interface to Lego Mindstorms.
- A general library for Ada '95 under Unix-like operating systems. It currently provides some basic data structures. Also it provide abstractions for NNTP and SMTP commands.
- GNU ncurses includes an Ada 95 binding.
- An Ada 95 binding to the Ncurses console library.
- An Ada library for Unicode.
- A portable Ada 95 package hierarchy devoted to the Input/Output and manipulation of image (pictures) data. [GPL with same special exception as the GNAT run-time]
- A series of Ada packages that allow simple creation of token analyzers (aka: lexical analyzers) in straight inline Ada code.
- An Ada 95 binding to the Python interpreter.
- A thick Ada binding to the Tk windowing library.
XIA (XPath in Ada)
- A native Ada implementation of the XPath 1.0 specification for XML DOM document querying. (Requires XMLAda from libre.adacore.com)
Bindings and Libraries
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 2:15:04 PM EST -