become an editor
the entire directory
only in W3C_DOM/Specifications
DOM 2 Events
- Interfaces for mutation and user interface events. Allows a script to capture events, and includes support for event bubbling and cancellation.
DOM 2 HTML
- Builds on DOM 2 core, adding interfaces specific to HTML documents.
DOM 2 Style
- DOM interfaces for working with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and styles of elements in a document.
DOM 2 Traversal-Range
- DOM interfaces for traversing document trees and working with contiguous selections.
DOM 2 Views
- AbstractView and DocumentView interfaces for accessing and updating a representation of a document.
DOM Level 1
- Stable and widely implemented, this is the normative specification.
DOM Level 2 Core
- A set of core interfaces to create and manipulate the structure and contents of a document, including the Node and Document interfaces.
DOM Technical Reports
- A list of all W3C DOM recommendations and working drafts.
Mathematical Markup Language
- Includes a DOM module for manipulating MathML.
Scalable Vector Graphics
- Specification includes a DOM API for manipulating SVG images.
Synchronized Multimedia Integration Language
- Includes a DOM API for manipulating SMIL multimedia presentations. Still being developed.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:58:32 UTC -