become an editor
the entire directory
only in Internet/W3C_DOM
The W3C Document Object Model
- Definitive specification for the DOM.
- A full DOM level 2 implementation for Python, included in the PyXML package.
Apache DOM Implementation in Java
- A validating XML parser written in 100% pure Java, which includes an implementation of the Level 1 DOM, some of the Level 2 DOM, and SAX.
Apache XML project
- Different open source tools, most of which use the Xerces implementation (DOM Level 1 and 2) as a base. Xerces itself is available in Java, C++, Perl, and COM.
Apache's DOM Implementation in C++
- XML for C++ parser (XML4C) is a validating XML parser written in a portable subset of C++. It implements Level 1 and some of Level 2 DOM, as well as providing SAX interfaces. Source code, samples and API documentation are provided with the parser.
David Baron's DOM Tests
DOM 1 Reference
- Reference guide with examples.
- Reference guide with examples for the second release of the object model.
The Gnome DOM Engine
- Promises to create a fully standards-compliant DOM interface. It is based on Daniel Veillard's libxml.
Microsoft Internet Explorer - XML/HTML Browser
- Full support for the Level 1 DOM.
Mozilla - XML/HTML browser
- An open-source XML/HTML browser which is implementing full Level 2 DOM support.
Robin Cover's DOM Pages
- A list of DOM resources.
Unicorn XML Processor
- A stand-alone ECMAScript interpreter that supports Level 1 DOM Core. An XSLT processor contains the same engine.
XML4P Perl DOM
- Includes a collection of Perl5 wrapper objects that internally use their XML4C counterparts for Level 1 DOM processing.
- XML and CORBA/RMI/XML-RPC based MOM (message oriented middleware) for Java/C/C++/Perl/Tcl/Python. Free for commercial and non commercial use (LGPL).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 3, 2013 at 8:05:06 UTC -