become an editor
the entire directory
only in SOAP/Implementations
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Internet: Service-Oriented Architecture: Web Services: SOAP: Implementations
Google Search API
- Aka Simon's SOAP Server Services For COM, a COM component that will invoke methods on COM objects, from a SOAP request message, and return the results as a SOAP response message. By Simon Fell.
- A cross platform C++ implementation of the SOAP 1.1 specification.
- A cross-platform C and C++ implementation. Generates C/C++ source codes for Web service and client applications.
- A Java implementation of the SOAP protocol. It has been superseded by Apache SOAP. By IBM.
- This is a soap integration for PHP (pear package).
- A COM implementation of SOAP client facilities. Originally targeted at PocketPC platform and now also targets Wintel. By Simon Fell.
- Implementation of SOAP 1.1 (Server and Client) for Java.
- An implementation of the SOAP protocol in the Tcl scripting language.
White Mesa SOAP Service Implementation
- SOAP implementation as a Windows NT service. Supports WSDL. By Robert Cunnings.
- A Lightweight implementation of SOAP 1.1 for J2ME (CLDC and CDC).
XSOAP toolkit (a.k.a. SoapRMI)
- Implementation of RMI for Java and C++. By SoapTeam, Extreme Computing Lab.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, January 26, 2012 6:24:06 AM EST -