the entire directory
only in Service-Oriented_Architecture/Web_Services
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Computers: Computer Science: Distributed Computing
Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development: Hosted Components and Services
- Provides Web Service based integration framework that are based on industry standard XML Schema, FIXML, FPML, and TXLife/XMLife.
- Includes multiple Web services tools: graphical WSDL editor and validator, SOAP client and debugger, graphical Web services builder with code generation as well as Web services mapping to/from databases, XML, EDI, and text files.
- Industry analysts and think tank focused on SOA, Web Services and Software Components, providing continuous analysis, consulting and workshops. Free newswire and information resources, plus premium subscription to continuous analysis in CBDI Journal.
- Developer of ObjectView, a graphical programming environment for integrating Web services.
I.T. Works: XML, Web Services and Service-Oriented Architectures
- Resources portal offering news, market information, books and reports.
IBM developerWorks: Web services
- The Web Services special topic area is a resource for developers building Web applications for e-business, e-commerce, and the enterprise. By IBM.
- Personal site listing of papers relating to composition, discovery and quality of Web Services.
- Find and compare XML Web Services from various providers.
- Provides web services management solutions, including tools to manage and monitor complex, loosely coupled system architectures.
Sosnoski Software Solutions, Inc.
- Resources to support the development of Web services in Java, including published results on performance and usability. Company provides Web services consulting and software development services.
Web Services Activity
- W3C's overview of news, groups, documents and specifications, events and recommended reading.
- Web Services XML.com subsite. Development resources and solutions, features timely news, opinions, and tutorials, interactive forums, and newsletters.
- Provides programmable business logic components that serve as "black boxes" to provide access to functionality via web services.
- Enables access to Web Services and .NET applications from mobile devices.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2015 at 7:35:04 UTC -