become an editor
the entire directory
only in Internet/Server_Side_Scripting
Server Side Scripting
Active Server Pages
Java Server Pages
Computers: Programming: Internet: CGI
Computers: Programming: Internet: SSI
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Enterprise Edition: Server Scripting
Computers: Programming: Languages: Scripting
This category in other languages:
C++ Server Pages
- A scripting engine similar to ASP and JSP. However, it uses C++ as the development language.
- Web server extension enables embedded C++ code within web pages. Includes libraries to facilitate typical web programming tasks, such as user sessions and HTML generation.
- Application server that provides a CSP (C++ Server Pages) implementation coupled with a JSP-like API
- Generates HTML reports from databases and text files. By OCTAVA, Inc.
- Free scripts with source code and reviews.
Dynamic Page Languages
- The article discusses server side scripting under the Apache web server.
- G-WAN is a small footprint web server that comes with a framework for on-demand compiled embedding C++ applications, rather than using an interpreted language.
- Information on the Apache/Linux based server scripting tool N+.
- HTML-preprocessed C/C++ language which allows developers to write server-side programs in C++ embedded within HTML code.
QUISP (Quick Server Pages)
- Line-oriented, procedural embedded language with full support for database, image, file manipulation.
RACE (Riverwatcher Active Content Environment)
- A server-side scripting engine with database support for MySQL, Postgresql, and ODBC compliant servers.
- A directory of ASP, ASP.NET, Perl, PHP books, scripts and components.
The Site Wizard
SMX (Server Macro Expansion)
- Language allows HTML developers to embed macros which connect to databases, process forms, send mail, etc. BSD-style open source license.
WhizBase Server Pages
- Whizbase is a HTML-embedded scripting language, that uses a template-driven model for developing web database applications.
Server Side Scripting
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2014 at 9:54:04 UTC -